lemme take your picture now so you remember what you looked like when I wreck yor face tomorrow.boy

I don't get it myself. I mean, I dig the way the guy fights, but the way dude's act outside of fighting is cringe.

And I hate using the word cringe. But it's the appropriate word here.

You'll cringe when dem hands come out of your TV screen to put you to sleep.

Tek78hR.gif

Creative in his thinking, creative in his taunting, creative in striking , Creative in his fighting.

God's gift with Black Belt in these hands.

#PlatinumBless.
{<doc}
So what was Mike saying there?
" eyyy...I caught a picture of you when you were in the shower last night..im gonna spread your butt cheeks and..."
::sticks out tongue and does a bottom to top licking motion::

you must be super fun at parties
Nah you're right, only people who joined this year and jerk off to Mike Fairy are fun at parties.

I can appreciate fun, and witty humor, but all I see is someone excessively attention whoring themselves and acting like a douche, then being applauded for it by legions of newbs. It's just not funny, more on the sad and disturbing side.

Can't wait for Perry to run out of ideas, then he will be forced to resort to a handshake and a "lemme tell you how you're feeling right now."

Perry looks like a guy who was a bully and a Frat boy during highschool and college but waiit he definitely did not go to college so he was just a highschool bully

This love beyond reason of a one note brawler with a face tattoo is so cringe.

I still don't really understand it myself. I feel like one of those old men that just mumbles and grunts at "kids these days."

Oh yeah, fucken genius... cause there isn't a thousand pictures of what he looks like already.

<{MindBrown}>
sounds like you have the most impressive Jouban photo collection here on sherdog

I like Perry but his fans are cringe.

Is this what it was like before Cris Leben got punched into another dimension by Anderson?

Back