lemme take your picture now so you remember what you looked like when I wreck yor face tomorrow.boy

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tek78hR.gif

Creative in his thinking, creative in his taunting, creative in striking , Creative in his fighting.

God's gift with Black Belt in these hands.

#PlatinumBless.

After Jouban threw that kick he looked so dizzy he didn't didn't know which way to go to get off the stage, so he just jumped in place.

This love beyond reason of a one note brawler with a face tattoo is so cringe.

Oh yeah, fucken genius... cause there isn't a thousand pictures of what he looks like already.

<{MindBrown}>

would be funny if he ends up getting rekt tomorrow. Not cuz i got anything against the guy I just like seeing sherdog shitfits

Alan Jobby's going from the face of versace to a walking dead extra after platinum is done with him BOIIII

Tek78hR.gif

Creative in his thinking, creative in his taunting, creative in striking , Creative in his fighting.

God's gift with Black Belt in these hands.

#PlatinumBless.
You have perry perry flavoured balls in your mouth

On the back it said

"You cute. Call me later for a good time.
xoxo
-Mike 'Platty' Perry ♥♥♥

would be funny if he ends up getting rekt tomorrow. Not cuz i got anything against the guy I just like seeing sherdog shitfits
He will be wrecked in epic fashion, and will become one of those "tattooed mma fighter acts tough, you won't believe what happens next" videos forever more.

Not a fan of that fool.

This love beyond reason of a one note brawler with a face tattoo is so cringe.
I don't get it myself. I mean, I dig the way the guy fights, but dude's act outside of fighting is cringe.

And I hate using the word cringe. But it's the appropriate word here.

Last edited:
The man love this place has for this guy is getting seriously creepy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back