• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Left wing Joe Rogan on Liberal Outrage Culture "You're Making More Republicans!"

Did Joe vote for Hillary and will vote dem again?

Never saw him as a left-winger, a lot of lefties seem to hate him.
He get's called Nazi and alt-right sometimes which is crazy. One day he will be voting all R, if the crazy left continues this path.

I thought this was the gay Mayhem as well, kind of surprised unless he's just trolling
you weirdos can just stop projecting your lives onto me if you dont mind?

Im certainly not gay and I call bullshit on there being a "gay Mayhem" on here.

Joe Rogan basically saying outrage culture is annoying and pushing people to the right, do you agree?

hello TidWell,

why are folks in the War Room so fixated on what comedians say? first its Bill Maher and now this?

*muses*

Mr. Rogan supports Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's green new deal, a ban on fracking, a ban on assault weapons...hmmf.

i guess anything else he says is okie dokie with me.

- IGIT

you weirdos can just stop projecting your lives onto me if you dont mind?

Im certainly not gay and I call bullshit on there being a "gay Mayhem" on here.

Bro its fine there is nothing wrong with being gay, you should accept yourself mate

Did Joe vote for Hillary and will vote dem again?

Never saw him as a left-winger, a lot of lefties seem to hate him.

I thought I remember him saying he voted for some other democrat. But he certainly didn't vote Trump or republican. But he's clearly a doorway to Hitler and or Peterson. Definitely up there with Milo.

Every political philosophy has some level of an outrage culture. That is why they were formed, to address grievances they have with a system by pushing forward an ideology that they believe will correct the problems the perceive. There is nothing wrong with outrage if it is warranted. However, there are periods of time when the outrage is not warranted and it becomes so extreme and delusional that it borders on insanity. The outrage with Rock on Roll and Hip Hop/Rap music are excellent examples of this delusion.

Extreme right wingers, and Bible nutjobs have definitely fueled outrage culture, but currently they pale in comparison to the extremist leftist delusional nonsense that is being perpetuated today. I've grown up being liberal but the stuff going on today is just indefensible. Illogical outrage over speakers coming to schools and safe spaces, outrage or jokes, outrage over video games, outrage about males being males, outrage over people taking issue with people who are born one gender competing physically with another gender and it goes on and on and on.

This PC nonsense can be strongly tied to politicians that blather on about it in their speeches to get votes knowing full well that they don't buy into 99% percent of it. Hillary Clinton is the perfect example of this, she will be whatever anyone needs her to be to get her vote but in the end she is going to run things they way she feels fit. Its like the extreme left has taken on the qualities of a Politician but the difference is they actually believe the nonsense. I think the vote for trump was honestly a vote of non- confidence against Political double talk, lies and against the PC nonsense and the war on common sense. It honestly shows you how disgusted people are with the extreme left nonsense going on today that they put Trump in offense and judging by how things are going he is most likely getting another term.

Bro its fine there is nothing wrong with being gay, you should accept yourself mate
giphy.gif

Back