Left Shoulder and Right Pec dominance issue

L

LilMonster**

I've somehow developed my right pec/shoulder fully, but my left side his highly shoulder dominant. The bottom outer part of my left pec is pretty much inactive/undeveloped. When going heavy chest the imbalance is detrimental, how the fuck do i go about fixing this??

Another thing is the outer part of my pec does gives this pull/snap feeling, so i must have "wired" it all retarded causing the shoulder to act first... i dunno im really confused. Please help

21421371ex5.png

Have you ever torn or strained anything in that pec or shoulder?

Try decline bench for at least a month and see if anything changes.

Try switching hands when strangling your midget.

The pull/snap may be a tendon slipping as it pulls across an articulation. Is this new or has it been apparent for your history of strength training? Do you lift free weights or machine press?

Is it possible that the muscle has been torn? Any bad football tackles (reaching for someone who was already by you) or injuries in the past?

I have the same problem but on both sides, pretty sure it's not injury related. The bottom part doesn't seem to get recruited and developed. It rarely gets sore when working out. Even when I do decline bench, the top part and the shoulder do most of the work. I think it could be a functional problem because some times I get really bad cramps down there if I pull too fast. I guess it could be genetic the way some people are wired, when you see guys with big shoulders, they don't tend to have that lower part developed and vise versa.

Use dumbbells for a while if you don't already.

man, i was doing single db presses hanging off of the left side of a fully declined bench yesterday, followed by pullovers and 90 degree elbow tucked in flyes :icon_cry2

i think its starting to help but the majority of the mass is on the middle outside opposed to bottom left and inside bottom

POWERLIFTING HAS TURNED ME INTO A FREAK!!
GS175022.jpg

I dunno about everyone else, but I'm so glad to have our resident Indian back.

FCfondler is the best username yet. Need the old av though.

FC - do me a favor and stay in S&P. If you wander out, you will get banned again.

Back