Left Hook Irene. Sweet KO.

Damn- that was a nasty left hook, my favorite punch.

That shot on the ground gave me a boner. What a woman ;)
I already had one
giphy.gif

That TKO and the Thug Rose spike are up there with the 2 KOs of the year.

always refreshing when wmma fighters actually know how to throw a punch. nice lead left hook

The camera angle there was BangBros worthy :)
didn’t know it was humanly possible to be this horny

I didnt say better. I said technical as in basic.. they dont throw as many wild looping punchs. Stupidty

But you are not even close to right. You even thinking that shows you know fuck all about striking. Most women's striking in the UFC has less technique than your local mens MMA amateur event. Ronda actually had one of the better striking technique. That should tell you everything you need to know about woman's striking

And yes, what you said was complete fucking stupidity

But you are not even close to right. You even thinking that shows you know fuck all about striking. Most women's striking in the UFC has less technique than your local mens MMA amateur event. Ronda actually had one of the better striking technique. That should tell you everything you need to know about woman's striking

And yes, what you said was complete fucking stupidity

Blahahahaha u said ronda got good striking technique rotflmao... end of convo lmao.. please dont use my word if u dont know how to use it in a sentence simpleton... u sound corny when u say it back cornball. Lol ronda couldnt strike a match...

Back