Left Hook Irene. Sweet KO.

Now that's a Mexican for you, even the women down there can throw like Juan Manuel Marquez lol.

Blahahahaha u said ronda got good striking technique rotflmao...

You are not very smart. I was talking about FOR WMMA standards. Ronda had shit technique, but its still better than 95% of WMMA. Thats just how bad WMMA is. Very few have even the striking basics down

You are way out of your depth buddy. You got caught trying to look like you knew something about striking and made a fool of yourself. WMMA has MUCH worse striking technique than mens MMA

Blahahahaha u said ronda got good striking technique rotflmao... end of convo lmao.. please dont use my word if u dont know how to use it in a sentence simpleton... u sound corny when u say it back cornball.
You are not very smart. I was talking about FOR WMMA standards. Ronda had shit technique, but its still better than 95% of WMMA. Thats just how bad WMMA is. Very few have even the striking basics down

You are way out of your depth buddy. You got caught trying to look like you knew something about striking and made a fool of yourself. WMMA has MUCH worse striking technique than mens MMA

Yawns.. mmmm nah u can think what want and right all the bible verses u want. Dont mean shit ya bish

If i dont respond for a while its cus im busy gettn busy... u should try it sometime... getting some depth in that u kno what... <Moves>

Snapchat-971803636.jpg Snapchat-1991465491.jpg

Oh come on that was a funny angle
3jl2pv.jpg

didn’t know it was humanly possible to be this horny

Back