LeBron has lost a step...

They're listing him at 250 which is much lighter than his peak while in Miami (officially listed at 265 or 270, IIRC, but I remember courtside commentators relaying anecdotes from within the organization where he weighed in as heavy as 285).

I think that's smart. Carrying less weight will do wonders for his longevity.

why is this a separate thread?

He can't be the leading scorer on that squad or he is going to burn out. He needs to be at around 18 points, 7 assits, 5 rebounds or so. Davis needs to be scoring at least 30. AD can't be scoring 23 points per game. He needs to step it up.
Disagree. LeBron can still avg low to mid 20s along with AD. AD needs to avg a dbl dbl, LeBron 7 ast, then you have the rest of that squad which is DEEP. Kuz comes back you have another 20avg potential scorer. Nothing can stop this team except injuries and the Clippers.

Father Time makes everyone lose a step.

LeBron has lost his hair...

Disagree. LeBron can still avg low to mid 20s along with AD. AD needs to avg a dbl dbl, LeBron 7 ast, then you have the rest of that squad which is DEEP. Kuz comes back you have another 20avg potential scorer. Nothing can stop this team except injuries and the Clippers.

That squad isn't deep lol. I don't know what games you've been watching. The only other Laker with a double digit average is Green, and that is because he went ape shit on game 1. The rest of the bench is trash scoring wise. Hopefully Kuzma can be a consistent score (15-18 points ppg). That will take the pressure off Lebron and AD

It's tough on both of them when they have such trash surrounding them in the lineup.

The only consistent scorer other than Bron and AD on that squad is Avery Bradley. I don't know why I can't get at least 10 per game out of Mcgee or Howard

That squad isn't deep lol. I don't know what games you've been watching. The only other Laker with a double digit average is Green, and that is because he went ape shit on game 1. The rest of the bench is trash scoring wise. Hopefully Kuzma can be a consistent score (15-18 points ppg). That will take the pressure off Lebron and AD
What were LeBron's and ADs stats last night?

Westbrook will

No . Stockton's average and final total is staggering . Westbrook isn't even half way there at just under 7000 assists. Stockton finished with 15806 . Stockton averaged 10.5 for his career Westbrook is at 8.4 with over 800 + games , highly doubt he plays another 800 + even then he would be short.

Back