• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leaving Neverland...

Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?

• Yes, he did.

• No, he did not.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't imagine ever trusting another grown man enough to let him have my kid sleeping in his bed night after night for 30 days in a row.

Ikr, and that's a large part of why I think that his persona was genuine, all his behaviour seemed genuine.

Speaking the obvious.

Culkin spent ALOT of time with Jackson and were the same type of 'friends' as the other supposed victims were.

Yet, Jackson had a 'hands off' rule with Culkin? 'Oh this is one of the few kids I won't do anything with for plausible deniability.'

Him and many of the others. They generally talk about how fucking magical the dude was. The love of his fans and those around him wasn't because of fame, it was because of him and what he was.

Pedos don't molest every kid they come in contact with. Just like rapers don't rape everyone and murderers don't murder everyone they come in contact with. Just because Culkin says he didn't do anything weird with him doesn't mean he didn't do anything weird with another kid. It's like if your friend murdered someone and you're like well he obviously can't be a killer because he never tried to kill me.
A lack of evidence is not evidence.
Yours is a specious argument.

Speaking the obvious.

Culkin spent ALOT of time with Jackson and were the same type of 'friends' as the other supposed victims were.

Yet, Jackson had a 'hands off' rule with Culkin? 'Oh this is one of the few kids I won't do anything with for plausible deniability.'

Caulkin looks and acts like someone who had something extremely messed up happen to him while young. Maybe that’s just being a star so young.

OR......

You'd give a pass to grown adult sleeping with kids because he acts like a kid? What the hell.

That didn't happen tho. When he said he "shared" his bed he meant that he allowed the kids to use it. The kids would sleep on the bed and he on the floor.

Unless there is some actual proof of any of these allegations over the past 30yrs then I think it's pretty messed up to once again attempt and destroy his legacy and take away, from us, quite possibly the most beloved and widely appealing music catalog that's ever been made.

There have been thousands of kids who have gone to Neverland, hundreds of employees, dozens of detectives, film crews, parents, families...all of his properties were raided, his safes broken into, his life monitored. If Michael was a child molester you should be able to come up with more than 2 accusers, who previously defended him under oath. Cmon guys. It's time to stop this. It's time to let the man rest in peace and let the rest of us enjoy the music and the memories that it provided.

Caulkin looks and acts like someone who had something extremely messed up happen to him while young. Maybe that’s just being a star so young.

OR......

This isn't convincing one way or the other.

So, its pure speculation.

Culkin may have been molested as a child, but as you said he was a famous child actor in Hollywood. That doesn't mean it would have been Jackson who molested him.

WOODY ALLEN AND ELVIS AND JERRY LEE LEWIS!! BUT NOBODY CARES! WONDER WHY??!!
You do realize this thread is about Mj? You’re welcome to make your own thread about those people. No one is stopping you, right?

I'm about to watch Leaving Neverland, but I've always been skeptical about the Michael Jackson accusations.

With the truth recently revealed about Michael Jackson being chemically castrated at a young age to maintain his high voice, so his ability to get an erection and generate ejaculant is in question.

Also, another not-well-known fact is about his kids - they aren't his biological kids. His wife was artificially inseminated with another man's sperm.

He couldn't have sex with his own wife.
He couldn't even masturbate to provide sperm to artificially inseminate his own wife.

So, I'll be watching this documentary, hearing so many of his supposed victims saying Michael raped them, knowing Michael was completely sterile, and none of them are under oath to tell the truth.
The castration thing isnt true.

The castration thing isnt true.

"Prof. Alain Branchereau of the University Hospital of La Timone in the French Mediterranean port city of Marseille is dead serious. Michael Jackson had been chemically castrated at the age of twelve.

This is the theory that the professor, an expert in vascular surgery and a fan of opera, claims in his book, Michael Jackson Le Secret d’une Voix – Michael Jackson, the Secret of a Voice – which will be published in France by Éditions Trédaniel-Frison-Roche et GM Santé on Wednesday, March 9."

Full article - http://www.marilynztomlins.com/arti...as-chemically-castrated/#sthash.QVaP0CkA.dpbs

These debunk everything from the Documentary.

"Prof. Alain Branchereau of the University Hospital of La Timone in the French Mediterranean port city of Marseille is dead serious. Michael Jackson had been chemically castrated at the age of twelve.

This is the theory that the professor, an expert in vascular surgery and a fan of opera, claims in his book, Michael Jackson Le Secret d’une Voix – Michael Jackson, the Secret of a Voice – which will be published in France by Éditions Trédaniel-Frison-Roche et GM Santé on Wednesday, March 9."

Full article - http://www.marilynztomlins.com/arti...as-chemically-castrated/#sthash.QVaP0CkA.dpbs
Yea its been debunked.
Dumb theory.

You do realize this thread is about Mj? You’re welcome to make your own thread about those people. No one is stopping you, right?
you do realize i was being sarcastic right? you do realize you can kindly fuck off, right?

No I didn’t realize that. You came off more like a whiny bitch. Change your tampon.
lol. says the little hall monitor twat who gives a shit what people post. i guess you might have read my next post where i said i was being sarcastic. here is an idea, mind your own fucking business. dont act like you run shit. i post what the fuck i want to post and you can eat a dick.

EDIT- I see you almost exclusively post in the heavies. that explains it

lol. says the little hall monitor twat who gives a shit what people post. i guess you might have read my next post where i said i was being sarcastic. here is an idea, mind your own fucking business. dont act like you run shit. i post what the fuck i want to post and you can eat a dick.
Lol. Says the little sjw with the victim mentality, looking for someone to cry to. I’ll mind my business and yours if I want. What exactly are you going to do about it, keyboard warrior? Haha. Keep your dick fetish fantasies to yourself.

Edit: your edit is pathetic. You mostly post in gheyberry, on a mma website. Dork.

Last edited:
Back