Least padded record in MMA?

4 of his first 5 wins are no names, sorry.
I am talking about UFC. Pretty much no-one starts in the top tier promotion except CM Punk.

Brad Morris and Denis Stojnic are no names.

Jake O'Brien might not be too well known but his losses are only to Cain, Jones, Mousasi and Arlovski. He is 15-4 with 7 UFC fights as well as WEC, DREAM,...

The fact that Jon Jones' name hasn't been brought up is beyond hilarious.

He beat who he needed to beat early in his career then faced pure murderer's row from there on out...

The answer is Jones and it’s not even really close. It’s Jones.

The answer is Jones and it’s not even really close. It’s Jones.
Jesus, people, read the OP. It's right there in the opening statement:

Discussing current or former UFC fighters but looking at their ENTIRE CAREER.

Jones has 6 cans on his record.

Jesus, people, read the OP. It's right there in the opening statement:

Discussing current or former UFC fighters but looking at their ENTIRE CAREER.

Jones has 6 cans on his record.

And looking at his entire career I still believe he is the answer.. to me you have to have a certain minimal number of fights as well. Brock is up there but he doesn’t have enough fights. Less than 10. GSP would be second on my list.

Terrible thread.

Machida fights a 56 years old Couture in his retirment fight: WOW HE HAS COUTURE ON HIS RECORD
Jones fights a beginner in his first fight: WOW HE HAS A PADDED RECORD

Jesus christ what an abomination of a thread. Horrible.

And looking at his entire career I still believe he is the answer.. to me you have to have a certain minimal number of fights as well. Brock is up there but he doesn’t have enough fights. Less than 10. GSP would be second on my list.
No way. Check Mark Hunt and BJ Penn. 1 can in 27 and 1 can in 30. Jones has 6 in 24. That's padded.

Terrible thread.

Machida fights a 56 years old Couture in his retirment fight: WOW HE HAS COUTURE ON HIS RECORD
Jones fights a beginner in his first fight: WOW HE HAS A PADDED RECORD

Jesus christ what an abomination of a thread. Horrible.
Thanks for bumping it.
<LucyBless>
PS. Jones has 6 cans.

No way. Check Mark Hunt and BJ Penn. 1 can in 27 and 1 can in 30. Jones has 6 in 24. That's padded.

Fedor ducked Min soo kim, so Brock Lesar only fought killers.
So Brock Lesnar is the winner.
giphy.gif

Where would Tito fit in out of curiosity? Not a fan of his, but I never thought of him as a "padder".

The level of competition must be regarded as a whole. Look at that level of competition in the UFC. It’s stacked. DC is regarded as maybe second all time in all of fighting. He fought and beat the man twice.

Other than Wes Albriton (1st fight) and Jeremy Screeton who on Tito's record is a can padding it?
Make me do it,
TITO ORTIZ:
2 of 32 = 6%
31 straight vs. non-cans
19 vs UFC/WEC/PRIDE champion (59%)

There you go.

Back