Least Athetic Fighter You've Ever Seen Fight In The Octagon?

tuvCq6.gif

Those guys are just gassed though, they are light years more naturally athletic than someone like CM Punk, especially a younger Kimbo. Imagine CM Punk trying to play college football or heck even street box the level of competition Kimbo fought....

has to be the Nog brothers. stiffest set of zombies I've ever seen fight in the UFC. zero head movement; little to no foot movement. they were always there to be hit. it didn't seem as if defensive striking was a concept for them

The fact that Lil Nog was some golden gloves boxing champ in Brazil is laughable

Golden Gloves is an American thing. He was a two-time Brazilian national champion, 2007 South American champion, and a Bronze medalist at the 2007 Pan-American Games (i.e. just one rung below the Olympics in terms of the international amateur boxing scene).

Roxanne Modafferri is the first to come to mind.....that said she has gone very far on basically skill alone, one of the few WMMA fighters I actually like cus she isnt a raging bitch and I expect nothing of WMMA striking at this point, so that part doesnt matter anyways.

Golden Gloves is an American thing. He was a two-time Brazilian national champion, 2007 South American champion, and a Bronze medalist at the 2007 Pan-American Games (i.e. just one rung below the Olympics in terms of the international amateur boxing scene).
Thank you. I was just thinking this dick head watches them when their bodies are beat to shit at the end of their career. I saw some good stuff in pride and tito is very hard to finish.

Jake Shields or Elias Theodorou. probably Elias as #1. it's crazy how he was able to win fights.

I do not count Punk in this because his existence in the UFC was a joke, and pure freak show promotion.

Cody Mckenzie is probably the correct choice.

For as high level as he was, Jake Shields always seemed amazingly unathletic.

Anthony Perosh.

Highly skilled but was the most ungifted athlete I've seen. Credit to him that he was able to overcome it to get as far as he did, but he's a reverse of Melvin Guillard.

Back