Least Athetic Fighter You've Ever Seen Fight In The Octagon?

bogeyj

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
has to be the Nog brothers. stiffest set of zombies I've ever seen fight in the UFC. zero head movement; little to no foot movement. they were always there to be hit. it didn't seem as if defensive striking was a concept for them

The fact that Lil Nog was some golden gloves boxing champ in Brazil is laughable

tuvCq6.gif

Bethe Correia by far.

stop this garbage. Just cause she doesn’t have ups doesn’t mean she wasn’t more athletic than the women she won against. I would even dare say the only reason way she beat those girls was through physicality.

Mind you, she got into mma through a fitness class while in her mid-20s and got into the UCF a couple years, performed well enough to get a title shot. You have to have some kind of athleticism to do that.

stop this garbage. Just cause she doesn’t have ups doesn’t mean she wasn’t more athletic than the women she won against. I would even dare say the only reason way she beat those girls was through physicality.
This. Bethe was certainly stronger, faster and in better shape than Baszler. Bethe was just unskilled.

On that note, the high level black belt Claudia Gadelha was notorious for having the cardio to go exactly two rounds.

Back