News Leaked UFO/UAP Photo and Related Reports

Some facts we do know.

Mars is a smaller and older planet than earth.

Being smaller it cooled to a sustainable life level millions of years before the earth did.

We KNOW there are nuclear signatures on Mars, in the atmosphere that have the same footprint of sites where we have detonated nuclear weapons.

Suggesting there was a nuclear war on Mars.

Where did those asswholes go?

It’s quite possible they decided to splice some dna into some monkeys before bailing out into the universe to seek revenge on whatever other asswholes bombed them.

And swing by here every so often to see what the “1/2 monkeys” are doing. For the lulz.

So you're saying the aliens are producing a documentary?
Why wouldn't they?

We have cellphone wielding Bushmen living in huts and hunting with sticks, jet setting Poindexters insisting there's no biological differences between men and women, and everything in-between. What's not to like?

I hope they take me. Sucks tho cause when I get back the gf will accuse me of cheating.

I was looking but I can't find it...

There was a short on Animation Domination High-Def where the world's most average guy had 3 alien roommates. They were to hang out with him and judge if the Earth should be destroyed or not. He was a slacker... :)

They take him to their planet for their "Spring break" and while he's there he goes buck WILD. They're partying like mad..

He gets busy with this female alien and they're like, "Hey man, things get wild here... Were you safe?" He said "No sweat, I used my condoms I brought with me."

They were like... "Bro, you didn't use a SPACE condom??!?!?"

Hilarity ensues...

Meehhhh.

We were talking about the possibility of alien life visiting the planet earlier today at work. Honestly, no chance. The question you have to ask yourself is: why?

Why would they bother? If there is a civilization out there that is advanced enough for interstellar travel, they're so far technologically advanced past us, that we are basically amoeba crawling out of the ocean compared to them. There is literally no reason for them to even come here, much less stay here.

And if they did come here, what point in hiding themselves from us? They could do whatever the fuck they wanted, and there is absolutely zero that we could do about it.

Well, Earth women are so hot even the angels came down from heaven, fucked the shit out of them, then split when the women started popping out giant babies. So I imagine the aliens want to bang our women.

Meehhhh.

We were talking about the possibility of alien life visiting the planet earlier today at work. Honestly, no chance. The question you have to ask yourself is: why?

Why would they bother? If there is a civilization out there that is advanced enough for interstellar travel, they're so far technologically advanced past us, that we are basically amoeba crawling out of the ocean compared to them. There is literally no reason for them to even come here, much less stay here.

And if they did come here, what point in hiding themselves from us? They could do whatever the fuck they wanted, and there is absolutely zero that we could do about it.
Ok but what the hell are these things? If it's us, this is just as shocking as we have technology that can change the world forever.

Only people that dont know science think aliens can come here. Flat earthers basically. Few seem to understand the nearest star is 80,000 years away at top speeds we can obtain and its very very very close. relative to the 500 billion stars in our galaxy let alone the 500 billion other galaxies
LOL. If any alien civ is thousands of years more advanced than us, what makes you think they haven't made some significant breakthroughs in technology? Our primate brain cannot even began to grasp what kind of technology advanced civilizations would have. Extremely ignorant comment.

I mean, it just looks like a balloon to me.
Alright even though those balloons only reach a certain altitude. What about the other videos posted by the US navy? I have no idea but I'd like to think US pilots know their shit.

Alright even though those balloons only reach a certain altitude. What about the other videos posted by the US navy? I have no idea but I'd like to think US pilots know their shit.
I just see something flying over the water then later hovering. Lots of stuff can do that. All the crazy shit that would have made it aliens isn't in the video, just the pilot's word of mouth.

I just see something flying over the water then later hovering. Lots of stuff can do that. All the crazy shit that would have made it aliens isn't in the video, just the pilot's word of mouth.
"Lots of stuff can do that." Like what? What can accelerate immediately without any heat signatures, exhaust, completely silent, etc? Would be more logical to assume it is some kind of software glitch. However, many of these have been sighted by the human eye along with radars.

"Lots of stuff can do that." Like what? What can accelerate immediately without any heat signatures, exhaust, etc? Would be more logical to assume it is some kind of software glitch. However, many of these have been sighted by the human eye along with radars.
A drone you can get at best buy? Or if not, something man made could do that.

No heat signature? There was no clearly visible exhaust, but there was a heat signature. You were watching it on a thermal camera. So the part where it looks like it's rotating while hovering, it isn't actually rotating. That's just hot air being blown around.

A drone you can get at best buy? Or if not, something man made could do that.

No heat signature? There was no clearly visible exhaust, but there was a heat signature. You were watching it on a thermal camera. So the part where it looks like it's rotating while hovering, it isn't actually rotating. That's just hot air being blown around.
A best buy drone....

A best buy drone....
The thing in the video literally just looked like some drone. Probably built by the military. Nothing alien about it. The crazy shit that would have made it alien wasn't in the video. Just the pilot's word of mouth.

Well, if you listen to that David Fravor guy on Rogan, the military is full of people who don’t take this stuff seriously.

I think the real “conspiracy” is that everyone in government and politics thinks UFOs are stupid and not worth the time to investigate. It’s not an organized conspiracy, more like a side effect of being a part of the professional class.

Like I worked in politics for a bit and if you try to talk to a political staffer about UFOs they will just ignore you; same with politicians. Everyone will make fun of a person who brings up UFOs and they will not get into any position of authority.

There might be aliens popping in to look around and we would just never take it seriously. I also doubt aliens have the concept of “free will” the way we do, the lens we see reality through is a complex evolutionary mechanism specifically designed to help us survive on this planet. Our brains simulate our reality, Aliens might not think of themselves as “separate entities making choices” , they might act the way plankton does.

I think quacks have effectively made most UFO talk a joke and politicians ignore it. I remember thinking that it was ironic that UFO photos and videos stopped all of the sudden when everyone now has a camera/video recorder in their pocket.

But what I didn't realize is they haven't stopped, they just don't get coverage. There are massive sightings, pics and footage all of the time. You just need to know where to look (like this Reddit forum). The problem is now most people just write stuff off as CGI.

I've always been fascinated since I was a kid about aliens and UFOs but I've been always careful to stay skeptical. You have to be careful in not letting your personal feelings of wanting there to be aliens conflict with evidence and the reality of the situation. I just think that this feels a lot different this time with many, many credible witnesses, radar, photos, video and official reports acknowledging radical technology and actually saying that alien is a strong possibility.

When someone sees a UFO, we have to keep in mind that this means UNIDENTIFIED. Not alien. Still, when you see actual evidence of these vehicles seen coming from the ocean and moving at speed that is seemingly unheard of, you have to consider the possibility. Technology usually has intermediate steps. You don't get the PS1 and then the PS5. Either some country found a breakthrough in technology or we are dealing with something we don't understand. Whatever it is, they seem like probes or drones to me. If by chance they are alien, I don't think we are going to see actual aliens inside if we managed to capture one.

I’d like a clear picture. One borderline clear picture.

Back