News Leaked UFO/UAP Photo and Related Reports

If we landed on the moon or on Mars and discovered living creatures running around there we wouldn’t ignore them simply because they aren’t as advanced as us or because we could simply ‘take what we wanted’ resource wise.

The attitude wouldn’t be ‘we’re more advanced than them, so, ignore them’.

You’re reasoning for aliens not bothering with us is pretty odd tbh, and doesn’t hold up under even light scrutiny. Believe what you want tho

Walk past an ant hill. Let me know how interesting it is, and how long you stand there for and study it. It's possible they might stop and study us, but how long until they got bored and simply 'walked' away.

And of course we wouldn’t ignore a native species on the moon or mars, but neither would we be afraid of it and/or afraid of revealing ourselves to it given our obvious superiority over it.

But I'm supposed to believe that evey government on the planet has somehow managed to come together over this singular issue (when they literally can't come together over any issue) , and have conspired to keep this from us for decades, and that these super advanced alien civilizations have agreed to go along with it as well? Just because?

I think its better to watch people when they dont know they're being watched.

Occams razor. What's the most likely explanation? That:

A) every government on the planet is conspiring with each other, and has been for decades, and super advanced alien civilizations to keep knowledge of said super advanced alien civilizations from the public.

B) Aliens haven't been here.

Meehhhh.

We were talking about the possibility of alien life visiting the planet earlier today at work. Honestly, no chance. The question you have to ask yourself is: why?

Why would they bother? If there is a civilization out there that is advanced enough for interstellar travel, they're so far technologically advanced past us, that we are basically amoeba crawling out of the ocean compared to them. There is literally no reason for them to even come here, much less stay here.

And if they did come here, what point in hiding themselves from us? They could do whatever the fuck they wanted, and there is absolutely zero that we could do about it.

Maybe they don’t want to do anything but study us, the same way we study single-celled organisms, bacteria, etc...

Just because you can wipe a species out of existence doesn’t mean you will. When humans study animals, insects, and other forms of life, we typically try to do it as unobtrusively as possible.

In the Serengeti they even disguise cameras as rocks, in an effort to observe wild life with as little human interference as possible.

In Star Trek the Prime Directive was never to interfere with pre-warp civilizations in any way, even to save them from self-destruction. I can’t imagine any space-faring civilization that was exploring the cosmos wouldn’t have a similar set of beliefs.

Occams razor. What's the most likely explanation? That:

A) every government on the planet is conspiring with each other, and has been for decades, and super advanced alien civilizations to keep knowledge of said super advanced alien civilizations from the public.

B) Aliens haven't been here.

I think what's interesting about this is we know everything about each other these days. We had some pretty amazing tech even before computers. In the 40s, we had devices to detect radiation in the atmosphere to see if the Russians were testing nukes. Not to mention, all of the spy photos.

Whatever these devices are, they seemingly defy physics, have propulsion systems that we have never seen and at speeds that are unheard of. I'm always going to lean towards a terrestrial explanation but what is being reported doesn't seem logical or terrestrial. If it IS China or another country, they have come out with mind blowing, ground breaking technology that is leaps and bounds above what we know about.

Even if it's not alien, it's super interesting from a technology point of view. If it alien though, it's obviously even more compelling. Even the report themselves mention “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth” as a possible explanation. For a government to admit that says something.

This story came out today:

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives...

more
87 years old = sufferering from dementia

William Cooper's journey began with him witnessing a UFO emerge from within the ocean.

Aside from underground, it's the most logical place to create a terrestrial base, given you want to remain largely hidden.

Maybe they don’t want to do anything but study us, the same way we study single-celled organisms, bacteria, etc...

Just because you can wipe a species out of existence doesn’t mean you will. When humans study animals, insects, and other forms of life, we typically try to do it as unobtrusively as possible.

In the Serengeti they even disguise cameras as rocks, in an effort to observe wild life with as little human interference as possible.

In Star Trek the Prime Directive was never to interfere with pre-warp civilizations in any way, even to save them from self-destruction. I can’t imagine any space-faring civilization that was exploring the cosmos wouldn’t have a similar set of beliefs.

Clandestine interaction creates a bit of a dilemma then, I'd suppose. For a species like ours, with a level of cognitive ability distinctly above that of the Serengeti wildlife, secretive experimentation
generates it own plethora of detrimental issues (for us, not them).

Take, for example, the abduction phenomena, and all of the ripple effects it's created.

By observing, you inadvertently interact. May not matter all that much to your typical Serengeti creature, but with a human? Way different ballgame. You'd have to assume that they cared about us, about as much as we do those Serengeti creatures, which I suppose would be fair - but it doesn't say much for the hopeful sentiment that creatures that are capable of such more advanced lives and understanding, are any less horrific than are we.

Interesting stuff to ponder.

Last edited:
Clandestine interaction creates a bit of a dilemma then, I'd suppose. For a species like ours, with a level of cognitive ability distinctly above that of the Serengeti wildlife, secretive experimentation
generates it own plethora of detrimental issues (for us, not them).

Take, for example, the abduction phenomena, and all of the ripple effects it's created.

By observing, you inadvertently interact. May not matter all that much to your typical Serengeti creature, but with a human? Way different ballgame. You'd have to assume that they cared about us, about as much as we do those Serengeti creatures, which I suppose would be fair - but it doesn't say much for the hopeful sentiment that creatures that are capable of such more advanced lives and understanding, are any less horrific than are we.

Interesting stuff to ponder.

I don't think they care from a moral standpoint. I think their interest is purely scientific. Abducting a human to run tests is the equivalent of running a test on a lab rat. It's one out of a species that numbers in the billions.

I don't think they care from a moral standpoint. I think their interest is purely scientific. Abducting a human to run tests is the equivalent of running a test on a lab rat. It's one out of a species that numbers in the billions.

I agree. If abductions are real, the aliens that carry them out do not care beyond a scientific standpoint. Among UFO and alien enthusiasts, however, they often claim benevolence as being a characteristic of their encounter with the otherworldly beings. Examples of purported "benevolent" beings would be the Pleiadians or Solopsis Rai (the latter resembling a typical Grey, but aren't described as being devoid of emotion.).

Meehhhh.

We were talking about the possibility of alien life visiting the planet earlier today at work. Honestly, no chance. The question you have to ask yourself is: why?

Why would they bother? If there is a civilization out there that is advanced enough for interstellar travel, they're so far technologically advanced past us, that we are basically amoeba crawling out of the ocean compared to them. There is literally no reason for them to even come here, much less stay here.

And if they did come here, what point in hiding themselves from us? They could do whatever the fuck they wanted, and there is absolutely zero that we could do about it.
Ask yourself if humans had this technogy, the ability for intergalactic travel, wouldn't we use it for space exploration and discovering the universe?

Ask yourself if humans had this technogy, the ability for intergalactic travel, wouldn't we use it for space exploration and discovering the universe?

Exploiting the universe for personal gain and profit most likely. We're a shit bag of a species that will fuck each other over for a dime, imagine what we'd do to other species/planets/civilizations given that much power.

Walk past an ant hill. Let me know how interesting it is, and how long you stand there for and study it. It's possible they might stop and study us, but how long until they got bored and simply 'walked' away.

And of course we wouldn’t ignore a native species on the moon or mars, but neither would we be afraid of it and/or afraid of revealing ourselves to it given our obvious superiority over it.

But I'm supposed to believe that evey government on the planet has somehow managed to come together over this singular issue (when they literally can't come together over any issue) , and have conspired to keep this from us for decades, and that these super advanced alien civilizations have agreed to go along with it as well? Just because?

Well, if you listen to that David Fravor guy on Rogan, the military is full of people who don’t take this stuff seriously.

I think the real “conspiracy” is that everyone in government and politics thinks UFOs are stupid and not worth the time to investigate. It’s not an organized conspiracy, more like a side effect of being a part of the professional class.

Like I worked in politics for a bit and if you try to talk to a political staffer about UFOs they will just ignore you; same with politicians. Everyone will make fun of a person who brings up UFOs and they will not get into any position of authority.

There might be aliens popping in to look around and we would just never take it seriously. I also doubt aliens have the concept of “free will” the way we do, the lens we see reality through is a complex evolutionary mechanism specifically designed to help us survive on this planet. Our brains simulate our reality, Aliens might not think of themselves as “separate entities making choices” , they might act the way plankton does.

Exploiting the universe for personal gain and profit most likely. We're a shit bag of a species that will fuck each other over for a dime, imagine what we'd do to other species/planets/civilizations given that much power.
For the record I'm not saying we have been visited by an alien civilization with superior technology, but if there was one I wouldn't say they wouldn't have any motivation or incentive to travel the universe in search for answers. That is, after all, why we have a space program.

Looks more like a metallic helium balloon

There seems to be a few old generals out there that are partly or fully mad.

They just realize the importance of preserving our precious bodily fluids...

7540940392_5ba451bb47_b.jpg

Oh man the hubris...
No doubt.

A thousand years ago it was impossible to easily circumnavigate the globe in days.
A century ago it was it was impossible to land on the moon.
A decade ago it was impossible for a man to be the woman of the year.

Our knowledge is doubling almost daily, so who knows what will be possible in ten years.

One of the most interesting David Attenborough docs out there.

No doubt.

A thousand years ago it was impossible to easily circumnavigate the globe in days.
A century ago it was it was impossible to land on the moon.
A decade ago it was impossible for a man to be the woman of the year.

Our knowledge is doubling almost daily, so who knows what will be possible in ten years.
I’ve used this same type of example tons when discussing the possibilities of extraterrestrial Life having spacefaring capabilities that some deem impossible.

Early man had little boats that could be rowed short distances.

Then we had big sail powered boats capable of crossing the seas, then we had airplanes,then jets and then a space shuttle.

Our space shuttle could be the technological equivalent of a row boat to them.

Especially considering how young the earth is and how short of a time since we got to the technology age at the universal scale.

there could be species MILLIONS and BILLIONs of years into there technological advancements.

At the rate our own technology is advancing, where could we. Be a million years from now??

Back