Media Leaked footage of Manny Pacquiao sparring Tim Tsyzu, Pac is getting knocked out by Thurman

how do you beat people up and not get into trouble? It's one thing that has often stopped me from just popping someone outright, and ya, sorry to say, a lot of people actually need it. I'm older now and just don't get as angry but even now there are times but the cops show up in five minutes in this pussy ass town.
Oh, I've gotten into trouble. Beat up real good once for my troubles by the CPD, but I just got a mouth that won't stop. Anyway, I don't know why but I always got people trying to fuck me up at shows, and I'm too old and have to work way too hard for my living to be fighting at shows when I only wanted to have a good time.

Same night the CPD gave me a tour of the city, I had 3 bouncers on top of me and one customer beating the back of my head till everything went white and then I woke up with cops standing around me. Not worth going to shows anymore. Same reason I quit going to bars. There's always a drunk tough guy looking to start something. Rather sit home writing music rather than get booked again.

Lame the funny thing is you pac fan boys dont have the balls of confidence in your man to put money down lol but talk big online. Every time Ive did some type of bet with one of my coworkers or friends over a Pac fight they get silent but talking big.

Even the non Pac fans who say every opponent Pac is fighting is a cherry pick or weakest link they dont got the balls to put money down that Pac wins.

Yet you guys call me a hater but you guys dont got confidence in your boy hahahah

So you got enough confidence in your sparring footage analysis and conclusions to have a ban bet with me?

Oh, I've gotten into trouble. Beat up real good once for my troubles by the CPD, but I just got a mouth that won't stop. Anyway, I don't know why but I always got people trying to fuck me up at shows, and I'm too old and have to work way too hard for my living to be fighting at shows when I only wanted to have a good time.

Same night the CPD gave me a tour of the city, I had 3 bouncers on top of me and one customer beating the back of my head till everything went white and then I woke up with cops standing around me. Not worth going to shows anymore. Same reason I quit going to bars. There's always a drunk tough guy looking to start something. Rather sit home writing music rather than get booked again.

I'm the same way to a degree, I think being nice is a part of it for me and also always being alone. Mike Tyson once said being alone was the source of a lot of his problems, think about it, it's a predatory thing and we are pack animals. Although I get trouble, it's not just trouble, it's just wierdos and shit gravitate towards me like I have some sort of welcoming aura (I know, some fuck is going to say "birds of a feather flock together") one of my friends used to call me a "freak magnet" another old boss of mine called me "dr. doolittle" because of how kids and animals love me. And yes, I get trouble too and it's not because I'm mouthy, I think it's because I'm a good person who won't really react unless it's necessary and us all being animals, we sense things in each other. I've gotten to the point where I want to be a complete recluse. Legal trouble, i'm sure you know, has no upside.

cmon dude, that was 5 seconds of footage. He may have sparred 50 rounds before? who knows?

He looks good

I'm the same way to a degree, I think being nice is a part of it for me and also always being alone. Mike Tyson once said being alone was the source of a lot of his problems, think about it, it's a predatory thing and we are pack animals. Although I get trouble, it's not just trouble, it's just wierdos and shit gravitate towards me like I have some sort of welcoming aura (I know, some fuck is going to say "birds of a feather flock together") one of my friends used to call me a "freak magnet" another old boss of mine called me "dr. doolittle" because of how kids and animals love me. And yes, I get trouble too and it's not because I'm mouthy, I think it's because I'm a good person who won't really react unless it's necessary and us all being animals, we sense things in each other. I've gotten to the point where I want to be a complete recluse. Legal trouble, i'm sure you know, has no upside.
You got that right. The animals who start shit they cant finish alone always seem to be threats when they show up with a bunch of their buddies. Group numbers turn even the biggest pussy into Chuck Norris. Alcohol and a pack mentality, terrible mix.

I was originally favoring Manny because Thurman mostly ran against Lopez and doesnt know how to clinch, but this footage changed my mine. Pac is 40 and I believe age just caught up with him look how slow, and tired he is and he is unable to cut the distance quickly like he used to, his feet are gone like Tim Bradley said.

Saw this on youtube. Pacs age is showing he looked like he was in quick sand and he is lunging in again but in slow mo leaping forward and Tim catches him with a hard hook and Pac gets hurt and readjusts his head gear.

Tim is a junior middleweight bigger than Thurman but not faster.

Thurman is a master of whipping a sharp counter hook off the ropes. I agree with Tim Bradley Pacman is done

What is the betting line for Keith Thurman KO Pac before 5 rounds?

<{1-17}>

Best thread title ever.

I've been in my fair share of trouble but that's because I can be somewhat argumentative and bristly. A shock for many who have read my posts I'm sure. BUT one time I was out and I was in such a good space that I was being nice to everyone. I even let some guy at the bar go ahead of me with a smile.

Turned out that was blood in the water for some sharks nearby. They took it as a sign of weakness and followed me back to the part of my club where I was based. The ring leader preceded to walk back into me when I was on the dancefloor. I just moved aside and he just sidestepped and backed up into me again. Then he stood to my right side and something about his body language told me that he was setting up for a right hand. He briefly talked to his second in command a big heavy ginger guy who I saw slip his hand down his waistband. I didn't see what it was but I assumed it must have been a weapon probably a knife. The ringleader carried on knocking into me. I decided to stand on his right side figuring that he was untrained and wouldn't able to punch properly with his non-dominant hand. I think I was right because a look of concern crossed over his face as I stood on his right-hand side. I knew then that I had him figured out. I counted about 8 of them in total where it was just three of us. I decided to make the smart move and told my friends I was leaving and why. They thought I was just being paranoid but I didn't think it was worth the risk so I left. I'm pretty certain I escaped getting shanked that night. But I learned my lesson, there is such a thing as 'being too nice'.

Go to bars and concerts all the time. Never have any problems.

Peoples loves me

Go to bars and concerts all the time. Never have any problems.

Peoples loves me
never had problems at shows, but i never went to many of them. I used to work in a bar, honestly, you can't spend a lot of time around bars and not have problems. Just last night, I went to this watering hole where they also sell pizza, apparently, just before i got there, there was some drunk walking up to people asking to fight. Being a musician, sometimes I go to bars but don't drink, if i feel like the vibe is off or someone might try to turn some small issue into a fight, like a bump or trying to get by, I just leave. Now, traffic? traffic is a whole nother matter, i think most people have problems with traffic

I've been in my fair share of trouble but that's because I can be somewhat argumentative and bristly. A shock for many who have read my posts I'm sure. BUT one time I was out and I was in such a good space that I was being nice to everyone. I even let some guy at the bar go ahead of me with a smile.

Turned out that was blood in the water for some sharks nearby. They took it as a sign of weakness and followed me back to the part of my club where I was based. The ring leader preceded to walk back into me when I was on the dancefloor. I just moved aside and he just sidestepped and backed up into me again. Then he stood to my right side and something about his body language told me that he was setting up for a right hand. He briefly talked to his second in command a big heavy ginger guy who I saw slip his hand down his waistband. I didn't see what it was but I assumed it must have been a weapon probably a knife. The ringleader carried on knocking into me. I decided to stand on his right side figuring that he was untrained and wouldn't able to punch properly with his non-dominant hand. I think I was right because a look of concern crossed over his face as I stood on his right-hand side. I knew then that I had him figured out. I counted about 8 of them in total where it was just three of us. I decided to make the smart move and told my friends I was leaving and why. They thought I was just being paranoid but I didn't think it was worth the risk so I left. I'm pretty certain I escaped getting shanked that night. But I learned my lesson, there is such a thing as 'being too nice'.
hell ya, i have always been too nice, i could be around 50 people and the most fucked up person in the room will come and start talking to me and i won't tell them to fuck off. It's one reason i hate gyms. I sometimes am rude, (tell people who ask to spar that we can fight instead, which is always what they are really asking for anyway) or, i'm too nice and try to make some excuse, neither one sits right for me so I do what i can to avoid the situations. Either way, if i hurt someone i lose, if i hold back and just play with some idiot, i gain nothing. Even in gyms where guys have never fought before guys come up, the last guy was acting aggressive but then i got angry and told him we could spar and he said something about how I'd hurt him. awkward situations, i don't like them too old for them really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back