Media Leaked footage of Manny Pacquiao sparring Tim Tsyzu, Pac is getting knocked out by Thurman

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was originally favoring Manny because Thurman mostly ran against Lopez and doesnt know how to clinch, but this footage changed my mine. Pac is 40 and I believe age just caught up with him look how slow, and tired he is and he is unable to cut the distance quickly like he used to, his feet are gone like Tim Bradley said.

Saw this on youtube. Pacs age is showing he looked like he was in quick sand and he is lunging in again but in slow mo leaping forward and Tim catches him with a hard hook and Pac gets hurt and readjusts his head gear.

Tim is a junior middleweight bigger than Thurman but not faster.

Thurman is a master of whipping a sharp counter hook off the ropes. I agree with Tim Bradley Pacman is done

What is the betting line for Keith Thurman KO Pac before 5 rounds?

Terence Crawford trainer Bo mac speaking the truth, he said Thurman is going to finish Pac, Bo mac also said Pac would have been easy for Crawford they would have knocked him out easy like Marquez knocked him out.

age comes into play guys. Arum also said at 40 the brain and cranium is not going to be able to handle the power of guys like thurman.

Time stamped

Pacs only able to stay relevant because of supplements being better than ever. Thurman by KO because why the fuck not

you guys overestimate the fuck out of Thurman.

Yes he’ll win but take it easy

The best money can buy, his team is better than GNC at finding supplements to help with recovery, endurance, and strength building.
Why does he keep it secret he could promote them and make bank with his name on it, im sure if Pac had his name on those supplements they would sell like hot cakes, especially him during his welterweight run he was a beast.

People would buy the supps thinking they would become a beast like Manny he lost an opportunity to make some good coin there

Why does he keep it secret he could promote them and make bank with his name on it, im sure if Pac had his name on those supplements they would sell like hot cakes, especially him during his welterweight run he was a beast.

People would buy the supps thinking they would become a beast like Manny he lost an opportunity to make some good coin there

Gotta stay ahead of the curve ya know? Can't let his opposition catch up!

Thurman is going to beat Pac but I'm not so sure it'll be a KO. Thurman isn't much of a finisher.

Wow another Tidwell thread bashing Manny. Don't you get tired of this TS?

That was like 8 secs of sparring??
And thats all I needed to see to tell me everything. He got hit with two clean hooks and even adjusted his head gear because he was rattled.

If thurman lands those counter hooks Pac will go down like Josesito. Im starting to see what Tim Bradley and Bo Mac are saying about Pac being done

Last edited:
And thats all I needed to see to tell me everything. He got hit with two clean hooks and even adjusted his head gear because he was rattled.

If thurman lands those counter hooks Pac will go down like Josesito. Im starting to see what Tim Bradley and Bo Mac are saying about Pac being done
lol well i guess we shall see

I was originally favoring Manny because Thurman mostly ran against Lopez and doesnt know how to clinch, but this footage changed my mine. Pac is 40 and I believe age just caught up with him look how slow, and tired he is and he is unable to cut the distance quickly like he used to, his feet are gone like Tim Bradley said.

Saw this on youtube. Pacs age is showing he looked like he was in quick sand and he is lunging in again but in slow mo leaping forward and Tim catches him with a hard hook and Pac gets hurt and readjusts his head gear.

Tim is a junior middleweight bigger than Thurman but not faster.

Thurman is a master of whipping a sharp counter hook off the ropes. I agree with Tim Bradley Pacman is done

What is the betting line for Keith Thurman KO Pac before 5 rounds?

1) Show a video of Manny sparring where he isn't adjusting his headgear.

2) We don't know what Manny did prior to sparring against Tsyzu. He could have sparred multiple rounds with other sparring partners or tired from something else.

3) Manny has taken far worse shots in sparring than in the video provided AND STILL WON.

But personally, I think Thurman has a 75% of winning based on age and size alone.

Thurman will be on his bicycle as usual. He's not a good enough boxer to beat even a faded ATG like that.

Helmets move all the time in sparring. He wasn’t raddled. Also getting caught with a punch with a helmet on doesn’t mean anything. The reason they stopped using them in amateurs was because they blocked your view and made things more dangerous. The only reason he’s wearing it is so he doesn’t get cut up.

Also, Thurman had his hands full with a fighter who isn’t even half the fighter pacman is now at his age, so, there’s arguments to be made that Pac could be the one hurting Thurman

Back