• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

1. The article was from CSN Bob: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...j-are-you-telling-me-i-need-shut-down-clinton

2. McCabe pushed back against it and it didn't affect the investigation, and the existence of the FBI's investigation ended up being a factor in the election.

3. No, I think it is fucked up. You okay with the precedent Trump set kicking the VP and AG out of the room so he could ask the head of the FBI to lay off Flynn and the Russia investigation, Trump firing the head of the FBI because of the Russia investigation, legitimately wanting to fire the special counsel appointed to the Russia investigation, legitimately wanting to fire the deputy AG because of the Russia investigation, and trying to bully the AG into resigning because he rightly recused himself from the Russia investigation and could no longer protect Trump?

Those are great talking points, however let’s dig a bit deeper.

Who was it that initiated speaking in private? Comey. On multiple occasions he spoke privately with trump.

Did he order the Flynn investigation stopped? No

Everyone in the country wanted Comey fired. Please don’t make me post the tweets from chuck and Nancy, I’m sure you’re aware of this.

Furthermore, of course it would bother me if I were trump, receiving tons of heat in the press, and the fbi Director refuses to come out and state that the president himself is not under investigation.

Of course he wants to fire Meuller. It’s an ongoing distraction which you know damn well is never gonna touch trump himself.

Protect Trump? From what? He’s about the only guy who hasn’t broken the law in all this.

By entire excercise surely you mean the Obama administrations weaponization of federal agencies for political motives?

Because that’s what happened.

Cue hot dog gif

But what happens to the "McCabe is the secret society boogeyman" if he stood up to Baer in favor of continuing to investigate Clinton?

'are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?' doesn't sound like a deep state operative with his knives out for Trump in favor of Clinton.

So what did the DOJ say to McCabe that got that response from him?

How did they respond to McCabe's question?

And if the investigation went on it seems like it's a good thing for the FBI to remain independent of the executive.

But what happens to the "McCabe is the secret society boogeyman" if he stood up to Baer in favor of continuing to investigate Clinton?

'are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?' doesn't sound like a deep state operative with his knives out for Trump in favor of Clinton.

Because he never thought Trump would win. To the best of my knowledge, that secret society shit (which let me remind you was their words) started after the election.

Also, I don’t know why you’re arguing. McCabe has already been caught and fired for his misconduct.

Well, they are republicans...

I highly doubt the big players will ever face justice, but at least history will show their true colors.
Shawn-Michaels-Gif-Images.gif

Because he never thought Trump would win. To the best of my knowledge, that secret society shit (which let me remind you was their words) started after the election.

Also, I don’t know why you’re arguing. McCabe has already been caught and fired for his misconduct.

You know the context of that text, Devin, you filthy whore.

Those are great talking points, however let’s dig a bit deeper.

Who was it that initiated speaking in private? Comey. On multiple occasions he spoke privately with trump.

Did he order the Flynn investigation stopped? No

Everyone in the country wanted Comey fired. Please don’t make me post the tweets from chuck and Nancy, I’m sure you’re aware of this.

Furthermore, of course it would bother me if I were trump, receiving tons of heat in the press, and the fbi Director refuses to come out and state that the president himself is not under investigation.

Of course he wants to fire Meuller. It’s an ongoing distraction which you know damn well is never gonna touch trump himself.

Protect Trump? From what? He’s about the only guy who hasn’t broken the law in all this.

1. So you are denying that Trump asked Pence and Sessions to leave the oval office, and also invited Comey to a private dinner in the WH?<36>

2. Comey said that he took it as an order. You believe "lack of candor" McCabe about his interaction with Baer but are calling Comey a liar? Why the double standard?

3. Trump didn't want Comey fired, and made a big show in the blue room of his respect for Comey. Things changed when Comey wouldn't do what he wanted.

4. I can imagine what you would have said if Killary was elected and wanted to fire a special counsel investigating her because it was a "distraction," or if Bill would have been able to fire Starr.

5. You don't know if Trump has or hasn't broken the law, but he better hope that Cohen doesn't have any tapes of anything.

6. You never answered any of my questions about the precedent that this any of this sets<209Bitch>.

Coincidentally, I categorize you with the Alex Jones area of political adherents: not rigidly partisan, and actively representing yourself as non-partisan, but really just an emotional, reactionary mess who is kneecapped by his lack of intelligence.
I know u are but what am I

Yes.

An organization should not investigate themselves

This is fucking embarrassing.

Every GOP voter should be embarrassed by how shamelessly corrupt their party is. They're actively going after lifelong Republicans who have been documented as favoring Republican interests, just for exercising their professional responsibilities. And they're doing it to cover their own asses and try to divert attention from their own guilt.

The GOP and all its members should be put down like old, rabid dogs. They've clearly eroded any possible expectation that they can be counted on to have even a sliver of principle or regard for the country.

What an absolute example of bipartisanship and how well it works.

Lol at any NON Trump hating thread getting automatically getting derailed by the same people.

Mods are such a joke

You're SBJJ, a neoconservative posing as a nincompoop.
Only 1 of us has been proved to be a Neocon

Trotsky Chart

8 years Bush...Anti War
8 years Obama...Pro Intervention
1 year Trump...Anti War(Unless Trump wants better relations with Russia)

Last edited:
What an absolute example of bipartisanship and how well it works.

People that would expect unilateral bipartisanship fundamental misunderstand the term.

From 2008 to now, the Democratic Party has been the only party to engage in bipartisanship. And every time that they have, the GOP has reneged on their word and burned them for it.

You are confusing that with what Comey said about why he announced (after the Huma/Weiner laptop thing) that additional emails had been found because he wanted voters to be informed before the election that the investigation was continuing so they wouldn't feel like they had been kept in the dark about Hillary being investigated.

Think about your argument though, that McCabe pushed back to continue investigating Hillary (which you are convinced should produce damning evidence because she is so corrupt) because he thought she would win, and that makes him look bad to a Trump voter?

You wanna have a real criminal investigated, just walk down the hall to Scott Pruitt’s office

Back