Lawler vs Macdonald would have been a meh fight without the blood

It was a very entertaining fight. More entertaining than the majority of fights at WW

So without the things that made it fun, it would not have been fun. Mkay. Amazing pov.

b51d8a1f2433c48cad32a8e92ce533f5.jpg

If Salma wasn't a Goddess with a perfect body, she'd be very ordinary.

Motherfucker... The frenchies on this site are INCREDIBLY stupid.

Skip the first round and a half and it's basically non stop action. I don't know what more you can want

MMA would be a meh sport without the blood

<{JustBleed}>

Even worse, the fight would not have happened had it not taken place. Such an overrated show, in general, when you really think about it.

First fight was meh.

Second fight Rory just wilted and fell to the ground crying like a child about his nose. It was hilarious.

Blood changes a lot of things though

<{JustBleed}>

I'm not sure if this is a troll job... Holy shit.

Pretty boring for the first part of the fight.
Then it had some okay back and force exchange.

But without the blood and without the staredown between round it would never have been a legend fight.

Lmao no, it didn't even start ramping until the third, even then it was mediocre other than the staredown at the end of the round.

First fight was meh.

Second fight Rory just wilted and fell to the ground crying like a child about his nose. It was hilarious.
ronnie-kray-wankers.gif

Liam Neeson would have an ordinary life, if he went with his family on every trip they went on.

Not that I can agree since I don't remember the fight much, but I'm sick of seeing that stare down though. I've seen it a million times through various videos and it's not even cool to me anymore.

Back