Lawler vs Macdonald would have been a meh fight without the blood

MMA 'fans' seem to like nothing more than try to tear down everything in mma, it's pretty sad.

Not that I can agree since I don't remember the fight much, but I'm sick of seeing that stare down though. I've seen it a million times through various videos and it's not even cool to me anymore.
You have not seen it a 'million' times, an it is still cool, damn it.

The cutman needs to quit applying petroleum jelly in-between rounds and apply blood to the eyebrows of each fighter instead. Every PPV sold out, Guaraneteed.

Pretty boring for the first part of the fight.
Then it had some okay back and force exchange.

But without the blood and without the staredown between round it would never have been a legend fight.

So you think a legendary war wouldn't have been as good without the part where both fighters took damage which made it exciting? Well of course it wouldn't be that good because it wouuld be missing the accumaleted damage and finish that made it exciting.

Pretty boring for the first part of the fight.
Then it had some okay back and force exchange.

But without the blood and without the staredown between round it would never have been a legend fight.

Stop saying stupid things. Thank you.

lol seriously? It’s a good fight. Lots of big momentum shifts

You, JeanMMA, is one of the reasons for that.
You.
F0jTxCL.jpeg

The blood definitely adds to it. It’s very different to a lot of back and forth fights where there’s knockdowns and people getting rocked etc but was just like to guys butting heads until one fell.

Lawler has said he felt worse after the Condit fight

Not gonna lie, when I watched it I thought it was an average tit for tat fight until the violence in the latter half. Everyone conveniently seems to forget the boring beginning lol. So yeah I agree it is pretty overrated

Back