Lawler vs. Conor??

1mmaanalyst

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As far as I know Robbie is available and Connor wants to go for another title soooooo?

Conor would lose terribly. And no, I am not a hater. But Lawler would walk through those punches with a smile on his face

I think there's no way Conor will fight at welterweight now, just like I think it would be very unlikely for Lawler to put his belt on the line with two weeks notice.

Conor wants nothing to do with Lawler.

Kids know when adults are in the room.

Fighting someone in a different weightclass on such a short notice at this level is impossible even for McGregor

I'm sure Robbie would like an easy fight, he's been thru wars, give him a bone.

Let's feed him Diaz for 20/20 gran!

Again
I know a Cowboy who will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime.

If Lawler puts his belt on the line and takes this fight on short notice, and Conor accepts and fights him without having made the necessary adjustments for WW, i am sorry, but that would be the most awesome thing we would have ever witnessed in the history of this sport.

If Lawler puts his belt on the line and takes this fight on short notice, and Conor accepts and fights him without having made the necessary adjustments for WW, i am sorry, but that would be the most awesome thing we would have ever witnessed in the history of this sport.
Why? Lawler is only awesome when 5th round Lawler makes an appearance, Conor would be 1st round tko, he can't handle WW

Hes already said he wants the fight lol u delusional?
No he didn't. He said he likes the sound of three belts.

He says these things so the simple minded newbs have bullshit to lap up. Congratufuckinglations, you ate a shit sandwich.

No he didn't. He said he likes the sound of three belts.

He says these things so the simple minded newbs have bullshit to lap up. Congratufuckinglations, you ate a shit sandwich.
Wow you're an idiot. on the Severe interview he all but confirmed his plans were to fight Robbie at 200. ps ur sandwich tastes like ass

Wow you're an idiot. on the Severe interview he all but confirmed his plans were to fight Robbie at 200. ps ur sandwich tastes like ass
I planned on fighting Brock. See, it's easy to say things. I have as many wins at heavyweight as Conor does at welterweight.

Rogan stated on fight companion that if Conor had beat RDA UFC 200 would be Conor/Lawler. With the new changes, they could easily offer Lawler the fight, and just have 200 Conor/RDA or Conor for interm title

I like it but I can imagine Robbie finding hard to cut to 170 with only 2 weeks.

Back