Lawler vs Cerrone

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is the obvious fight to make, it will probably be even better than lawler/condit or lawler/rory.

I think Cerrone will win by tko though, but it will be a great fight.

Not "obvious" but I'd love to see it..

Lots of fun fights out there for both guys... Dunno if Cerrone is ready or that level of competition tho yet which is why many wanted Nick instead

Cerrone was good at LW, but who has he beaten at WW to even deserve this? Cote? Oliveira? try harder

PS, Lawler would sleep him

Cerrone was good at LW, but who has he beaten at WW to even deserve this? Cote? Oliveira? try harder

PS, Lawler would sleep him

Man,.... Idk where lawler chin has gone after that woodley fight.

Cerrone striking is one of the best in MMA, i think he will give robbie striking lesson, and with robbie now non existent chin, it will end in brutal fashion.

It will be a great fight though.

Wow, a fight that would actually make me root for Lawler

Cerrone striking is one of the best in MMA, i think he will give robbie striking lesson, and with robbie now non existent chin, it will end in brutal fashion.

Really? This is Sherdog ladies and gents.

I'd consider this a big fight. Lawler by body shot.

Why does Lawler's chin all-of-a-sudden, not exist? He got one shot ko'd by probably the biggest power puncher at WW, Cerrone doesn't have the kind of power that Tyron possesses. Lawler would pressure Cowboy and win by tko

I think it's time for the diaz/lawler rematch.

Cerrone is about to lose to Rick story...Lawler would destroy cerrone.

Lawler would kill him

Cowboy hasn't got that kind of power to put him away

I'd love to see it though
Easy win for Lawler

Why does Lawler's chin all-of-a-sudden, not exist? He got one shot ko'd by probably the biggest power puncher at WW, Cerrone doesn't have the kind of power that Tyron possesses. Lawler would pressure Cowboy and win by tko

Because sherdog

Lawler has taken a lot of punishment in his last three fight, this KO is a sign that his chin might not be there anymore.

Back