Lawler vs Cerrone

I think Cerrone will win by tko though, but it will be a great fight.
You're out of you mind.
Cerrone gets murdered and I'm not a huge Lawler fan.

Man,.... Idk where lawler chin has gone after that woodley fight.

Cerrone striking is one of the best in MMA, i think he will give robbie striking lesson, and with robbie now non existent chin, it will end in brutal fashion.

It will be a great fight though.
How in the hell does Robbie have a "non existent chin"? He got hit clean by one of the biggest punchers at WW and still survived the first bomb

How in the hell does Robbie have a "non existent chin"? He got hit clean by one of the biggest punchers at WW and still survived the first bomb

the more punishment you get, the more your chin start to depreciate.

from Lawler last three fight, he receive crazy punishment.

the more punishment you get, the more your chin start to depreciate.

from Lawler last three fight, he receive crazy punishment.
I agree but there is absolutely no evidence to say his chin is completely gone. Like I said he got hit by an absolute bomb and still didn't go out cold

Not that rankings matter that much, but I suppose Robbie will end up getting the #2 spot behind Wonderboy. Cerrone is currently #14. I'm not sure it would make much sense. I know I'd watch though, because I'm a hypocrite.

if Cerrone gets by story I would definitely like to see this fight .
Could be fireworks both guys can sometimes start slow but both look for the finish and have great killer instinct .
I would definitely watch

Lawler has taken a lot of punishment in his last three fight, this KO is a sign that his chin might not be there anymore.
I know what you're saying, but it is Woodley. He punches harder than most in the division, it's like Gus getting ko'd by Rumble, Gus still has a great chin, but Rumble punches a lot harder than most. If Lawler got ko'd by Maia, for example.. then there would be a problem and big question, but it's Woodley. Relax.

I know what you're saying, but it is Woodley. He punches harder than most in the division, it's like Gus getting ko'd by Rumble, Gus still has a great chin, but Rumble punches a lot harder than most. If Lawler got ko'd by Maia, for example.. then there would be a problem and big question, but it's Woodley. Relax.

well if he fight Cerrone, that shin to the head will be just as bad.

you see what Rory did to Robbie in 3/4 round of their fight, Rory landed a huge kick, and it was all Rory at that point.

and that is before Lawler receive massive amount of punishment from Condit and Woodley, im just saying the punishment that Robbie has take, it is a good prediction that his chin might not be there anymore.

and i would say that Gustafsson chin is questionable now, after a beating that Johson give to him.

Back