Lawler looked smaller during this weigh in

If ther ewas any reason for lawler being less fit I would lean toward all the head trauma reducing his T levels.

He's also 34, look at NFL players, from 30 to 32 they basically fall off a cliff, and most of them are doping...

If Robbie looks softer do you guys ever think it could be that its because he is natty and is just getting older?
lol. Your body doesn't change at his age just because he's older.

It's almost as though Robbie isn't concerned about Sherdog's male physique fantasies above his fighting capability?

I wasn't insulting you, there's nothing wrong with being gay

Apologies, I'm not used to other men randomly bringing up my sexuality when insulting me. I'm sadly straight, but at least I know now you not wanting to be friends just meant you wanted more.

Also good job making sure a weigh-in picture thread got oddly sexual.

He's also 34, look at NFL players, from 30 to 32 they basically fall off a cliff, and most of them are doping...

If Robbie looks softer do you guys ever think it could be that its because he is natty and is just getting older?
No

Not a chance

Every goddamn time there's a weigh in, people are calling out "OMG S/HE LOOKS SO MUCH SMALLER IT MUST BE USADA OMG OMG OMG"

And some fighters do look smaller, but...come on people. Robbie's just fine and gonna be Robbie fuckin' Lawler, USADA or otherwise.

Looking forward to this battle. Woodley in 1st or Lawler in 3rd. KO either way, I think. No decision. World-class monsters, both of them.

When it's your favourite fighter, its either lighting, angles, etc or cardio.
When it's a fighter you don't like much, it's USADA.

Robbie always seems to look somewhat soft and then his adrenaline and vascularity builds during fights. I don't think his fans have anything to worry about.

Back