Lawler looked smaller during this weigh in

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wow he looks like he hasn't been doing any strength conditioning any more. He looks like a shell of his former self. I think that will be a factor in this fight as Woodley looked ripped and ready to go. Cant wait until the fight.

TBH if u look at his fights with Hendricks and Ellenburger he looks way more shredded than after that. It started with the Macdonald fight that he looked less defined.

TBH if u look at his fights with Hendricks and Ellenburger he looks way more shredded than after that. It started with the Macdonald fight that he looked less defined.

At this rate, Robbie will be BJ Penn by 2018.

I predict some dubs if this thread goes on. lol

He looked a little soft, so maybe he had a shit camp.

Looking make that harsh weight cut a little easier maybe? No IV to help out after.

You have to understand, while usada is in the game, nobody will look better than what we've already seen. Even if fighters weren't roiding, many supplements are now banned too.

He's also 34, look at NFL players, from 30 to 32 they basically fall off a cliff, and most of them are doping...

If Robbie looks softer do you guys ever think it could be that its because he is natty and is just getting older?

I forgot "ripped" equals win.

looks smaller for this fight
Screen_Shot_2016-07-29_at_4.23.01_PM.0.0.png

Lol, this shit, he looked fine. He did look a little smaller but you have to take into account the new weigh in times so we don't see the fighters until they've re hydrated so they look less cut and now with the new weigh in rule of not being 8% over their fighting weight when they arrive is going to keep fighters looking smaller also. Also he is just getting older.

He wasnt any smaller. Being less cut gives the illusion of being "smaller" and this was the first official weigh in hes done where youre already fully rehydrated making him less cut. If you go back and watch the early weigh ins he looks shredded and "huge" as usual. Maybe in even better shape than usual.

Look, starts at 4:16

So is he missing the Thick, the Solid, or the Tight, in your esteemed opinion?

I noticed it immediately. Figured he's probably doing a lot of cardio. Also keep in mind, by the time the pic was taken he'd already rehydrated. Here's what he looked like in the morning weigh-in:

kQNBluWq9qN1l9gjz4EMgJlyka7YSQ.png

Lawler looked soft and less muscular. It was very noticeable.

Back