Lawler joins in the line of sherdbro revisionist history

I picked Lawler to win but knew Woodley had a better chance than most were giving him. People tend to underestimate fighters they don't like or fighters they think don't "deserve" something.

Objectively idk how you can really ignore Woodley's right hand because he's landed it on many good fighters and Lawler is not the most elusive guy out there.

Similar thing happened to Alvarez. People didn't like how he was getting a title shot so they ignored that in reality he's a really good fighter and had the skill set to beat RDA.

nothing bothers me on an internet forum full of non athletes who become emotionally attached to fighters
Well it seems like you're annoyed right now and I would say don't make editorial threads if you can't handle people saying your opinion sucks

Well it seems like you're annoyed right now and I would say don't make editorial threads if you can't handle people saying your opinion sucks

I'm annoyed because I called you out as being salty that lawler lost like majority of sherdog who is mad woodley is champ? lol ok. Not mad, guy I wanted to win won, sherdog hates it. win/win for me

Quite a few people were saying both things prior to the fight. You just chose what you wanted to hear TS

nothing bothers me on an internet forum full of non athletes who become emotionally attached to fighters

Get over yourself and take a long hard look in the mirror. You post everyday on a forum about a fringe sport. Oh, you love the art, not the fighters...

Get over yourself and take a long hard look in the mirror. You post everyday on a forum about a fringe sport. Oh, you love the art, not the fighters...

i wrestled through college, i enjoy watching guys progress from NCAA to MMA and since post-college wrestling is limited to basically worlds and olympics MMA is the best outlet for fans of wrestling, but yea I have no fighter I'm emotionally attached to. I'm also a fan of Mayweather, Prince Naseem, GGG and Kovalev, does that bother you?

Lawler seemed a little off for some reason. oh well.

why would you bet against a D1 wrestler?

Woodley doesn't represent D1 wrestling IMO. I coached a D1 wrestler, 4X All American,3X champion,and Hodge winner. Woodley's a punk, and so are his 10 fans.

You know by Sherdog he means forum posters and he provided evidence those posters overwhelmingly chose Lawler. Nobody even reads the other part of the site.

Ignore @KONE he is still mad Lesnar beat Hunt and I called it so he follows me around

Personally I think one of the best parts about the sport of MMA and in fact any professional sport is the unpredictability. No matter what fight, or game people are always going to analyze it and give opinions based on the past. This is why they have playoffs and finals in team sports. Just because someone predicts the wrong thing doesn't make them an idiot, it makes the sport even more exciting. Anything can happen in MMA at any time and this is one of the reasons I continue to watch.

I posted in like an 8 page woodley fan thread full of people picking woodley. I guess we don't count as part of sheepdog because we don't fit your narrative :(

i wrestled through college, i enjoy watching guys progress from NCAA to MMA and since post-college wrestling is limited to basically worlds and olympics MMA is the best outlet for fans of wrestling, but yea I have no fighter I'm emotionally attached to. I'm also a fan of Mayweather, Prince Naseem, GGG and Kovalev, does that bother you?

Nope. You're usually on point with most of your opinions. Except for supporting douche fighters like Woodley. You're a fan of another fighter I personally find repugnant. I forget who though?

Woodley doesn't represent D1 wrestling IMO. I coached a D1 wrestler, 4X All American,3X champion,and Hodge winner. Woodley's a punk, and so are his 10 fans.

You've trained with Woodley too?

Can I get your autograph?

200_s.gif

You know by Sherdog he means forum posters and he provided evidence those posters overwhelmingly chose Lawler. Nobody even reads the other part of the site.

I've already admitted the poll results were ridiculous, and I also picked Woodley to win.

Still doesn't mean people contradicted themselves like TS said. There were plenty of people that thought Woodley was being underrated despite the fact that others were more deserving of a title shot. People also brought up Lawler being in too many wars well before the fight happened, as well as how often titles have been changing hands lately.

He just read what he wanted to read and wanted to shitpost. Again.

Nope. You're usually on point with most of your opinions. Except for supporting douche fighters like Woodley. You're a fan of another fighter I personally find repugnant. I forget who though?

Um, idk, big fan of Cruz, I think Thompson will beat Woodley, Khabib will be champ through 2017 if he's not injured

Back