Lawler joins in the line of sherdbro revisionist history

Ignore @KONE he is still mad Lesnar beat Hunt and I called it so he follows me around

A lot of people I like picked Brock, and I don't say anything remotely negative to them. Ever.

I think it's because they don't say embarrassingly retarded shit constantly or something

rebuttal for what? I've correctly picked the last 3 fights ive chose to comment on Conor over Aldo, Lesnar over Hunt and Woodley over Lawler, all while sherdog votes 90-10 in favor of the other guy. I'ts not easy being as good as me

I'm better than you.

You've trained with Woodley too?

No. As for the D1 (3X champ) kid I allegedly "coached", it was more like his father was my best friend. He wrestled with my son from Middle School through HS. I rolled with the kid until he hit 16, then I refused to allow him to touch me. Al Deiringer, awesome kid and genetic freak. I traveled the earth with that kid and his dad. Watched him wrestle 100's of matches. My sons also. I love wrestling and the culture that surrounds the sport.

I just don't like Tyrone Woodley's punk ass

Quite a few people were saying both things prior to the fight. You just chose what you wanted to hear TS
Except he's already posted the poll that showed 90% of Sherdog picked Lawler to win to prove his point...

Barely anyone was saying Tyron would win let alone KO him in the first round.

People like Ruthless because he's a real beast and warrior not duckin gassed "champ"

No. As for the D1 (3X champ) kid I allegedly "coached", it was more like his father was my best friend. He wrestled with my son from Middle School through HS. I rolled with the kid until he hit 16, then I refused to allow him to touch me. Al Deiringer, awesome kid and genetic freak. I traveled the earth with that kid and his dad. Watched him wrestle 100's of matches. My sons also. I love wrestling and the culture that surrounds the sport.

I just don't like Tyrone Woodley's punk ass

how can you call woodley a punk but are a fan of a punk racist like Bernard Hopkins?

Post Woodley fight: Lawler has been in way too many wars, we knew this was going to happen, his chin is shot, he probably wont win another fight

I read this many times, more and more as the fight got closer.

Hmm weird I was around here quite a bit leading up to this, and most people were pretty open to the idea that Robbie could get caught. From my pov most sherbros were pretty based on this one... but then again I don't spend a ton of time pondering sherdog trends so w/e

I'm sorry Robbie fans.

But that guy was never in the WW GOAT convo.

As fun as he was to watch. He lost that Condit fight.

There is now solid evidence to suggest there was fuckery prior to the Rory fight ( ll ).

No... He is a warrior whom I will never disrespect. But he's not even close to Matt Hughes... let alone GSFUCKINGP.

how can you call woodley a punk but are a fan of a punk racist like Bernard Hopkins?

You're trying to get me riled up. I just came off the yellow...Bernard Hopkins has kicked more ass, shed more blood, and won more titles then you or I will ever do. So don't you go calling Hopkins a racist...

If you can tell the difference between MMA fans and the teenagers posting "he'll KO that can lolz" "goat bless" and "woodley won't even last a minute", you'll know there were a lot of MMA fans who gave Woodley a solid chance via an early KO.

I know, I was one of them. I wanted Lawler to fuck him up for four rounds and send Woodley back to a desk, but I knew he had legit power and Lawler gets hit a lot. Was sad, but not shocking at all.

I picked Woodley to win by late 1st or early 2nd knockout because Hobbie has been slowing down. The Condit fight was a big indication, he's been declining technically and physically.

It's almost like I was quoting a person who linked to a poll where 87% of Sherdog thought Lawler was gonna win.

It's almost like the fact that not all of Sherdog came to a single conclusion debunks what TS is saying entirely

I wanted Lawler to win does that count?

Lawler almost got beat by Hendricks and Rory. Razor thin victories. Him beating Woodley was never a sure thing. That's why I didn't play the prediction game.

I'm also pissed an still in mourning. Anybody but Woodley....The guy is a disgrace. Unworthy.
I know he will be back like after his UFC comeback and after lost fight with Bigg Rigg. I know that :)

I'm sorry Robbie fans.

But that guy was never in the WW GOAT convo.

As fun as he was to watch. He lost that Condit fight.

There is now solid evidence to suggest there was fuckery prior to the Rory fight ( ll ).

No... He is a warrior whom I will never disrespect. But he's not even close to Matt Hughes... let alone GSFUCKINGP.
He won 2 and 5 round against Condit for sure. in 3rd Robbie had 11 hard strikes but Condit 22 but only punched Robbie once in the head by a knee. For me Robbie might won that 3rd round but also 10-10 should be ok.
Watch 3rd round again. I don't have any problems to give it to both but it's not a robbery that Robbie won that.

Back