News Lawler injured, out of bout with Mike Perry at UFC 255

I don’t wanna see Khamzat destroy Mike.

Do people who say let him fight Khamzat know he has a fight lined up?
Khamzat can book two fights at a time, this is already established and Dana has given his blessing.

Good. Perry does not deserve to fight a legend like Robbie.

Feed him to Neal again.

That's suck. Everybody wanted to see him beat up Robbie Lawler.

Lawlers prob done ,but this still might have been fun. Hope they redo it

groovy.......
tumblr_ohzwx84zEa1r7vh24o2_r1_400.gifv

I'll step in -- but I ain't cutting weight( I'll cut a little bit). I walk around at 215- I'll make the walk at 200. Hes a pro fighter ....its more than fair. The headline couldnt read any better . Sherdogger who cant fucking stand Michael Perry begs to step in and fight him. The only thing I'd have to deal with is that everyone would know my name . Let Sherdog call Dana and itd be very easy for them to privately alert me and I'll put pen to paper.

I fuck around alot- some true ...some for comedic effect. This not the latter .

Robbie Lawler won’t be competing next month.

Lawler (28-15 MMA, 13-9 UFC), a former UFC welterweight champion, was forced to withdraw from his bout with Mike Perry (14-6 MMA, 7-6 UFC) at UFC 255 due to an injury. Perry announced the news on Twitter, and MMA Junkie subsequently confirmed it with a person with knowledge of Lawler’s removal.

Perry posted online that he plans on staying on the card. He even suggested Khamzat Chimaev as a potential opponent a weight class above at middleweight.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/10/robbie-lawler-out-vs-mike-perry-injury-ufc-255?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2PoWu5UdVXoAn0Z-g9yeJtLGsNdLXZiqAexZOWVk6Weamk9Fa31Fit-DI

Fuck!!!...

This one hurts

I'll step in -- but I ain't cutting weight( I'll cut a little bit). I walk around at 215- I'll make the walk at 200. Hes a pro fighter ....its more than fair. The headline couldnt read any better . Sherdogger who cant fucking stand Michael Perry begs to step in and fight him. The only thing I'd have to deal with is that everyone would know my name . Let Sherdog call Dana and itd be very easy for them to privately alert me and I'll put pen to paper.

I fuck around alot- some true ...some for comedic effect. This not the latter .

Fucking bump...lets do this...you got my support bro...

U already know mike perry would accept...just about uncle dana and C.O

So, is Mike Perry refunding Corner spot money?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back