News Lawler injured, out of bout with Mike Perry at UFC 255

Easy win for Robbie, IMO. Unfortunately, it won´t happen.
Perry - Chimaev, then? Easy win for Chimaev, IMO.

Robbie Lawler won’t be competing next month.

Lawler (28-15 MMA, 13-9 UFC), a former UFC welterweight champion, was forced to withdraw from his bout with Mike Perry (14-6 MMA, 7-6 UFC) at UFC 255 due to an injury. Perry announced the news on Twitter, and MMA Junkie subsequently confirmed it with a person with knowledge of Lawler’s removal.

Perry posted online that he plans on staying on the card. He even suggested Khamzat Chimaev as a potential opponent a weight class above at middleweight.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/10/robbie-lawler-out-vs-mike-perry-injury-ufc-255?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2PoWu5UdVXoAn0Z-g9yeJtLGsNdLXZiqAexZOWVk6Weamk9Fa31Fit-DI

Feed him to Niko Price!

Either magny steps up and fucks him or khamzat smeshes perry. Your move ufc, your move.

Mike Perry vs 5 sherdog posters who've been talking shit.

It's doesn't make sense, but neither does BMF title.

I'd love to see Khamzat fight asap. But I doubt the UFC would take that risk of a possible loss to Perry, when he's already signed and set to fight Leon in December. Just don't see it happening. Although I've been wrong before.

Honestly I'm kinda relieved for Lawler as i think he's just too past it and Perry woulda been very very hungry to knock him out and i think he would have done it as Lawler is too gun shy and hittable these days

where's Khamzat when you need em
Sweden just put lockdown on Stockholm until 22nd of November. So I have a hard time seeing Khamzat being able to train fully and travel to the US. The Covid cases has sky rocketed in Stockholm.

Back