Crime Law firm in Trump pregnancy discrimination case withdraw

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
Damn how many cases does Trump have?
I did not even know about this one.
Cliffs Jason Miller got 2 side pieces pregnant around the same time. Jason tricked the stripper side piece into drinking an abortion pill laden Starbucks drink but I guess the side piece working on Trumps campaign did not like Starbucks. So she got fired while pregnant.
Also this side piece’s kid , Jason Miller has claimed
Poverty and never paid child support. I will gladly wait for the what about personal responsibility anti abortion crew to chide Jason Miller about shirking his personal responsibility. Who am I kidding, those are the same Cafeteria Christian who worship a Bible Salesman who is a serial adulterer.

honestly I need to stop reading about the sordid and cromulent lives these people lead.

All of them from DJT and his jailed cronies, to Fani and her paid boyfriend incompetent prosecutor, to Karen and Stormy trying to make a living off of prostitution, blackmail and infidelity, to Mike avenatti, to the whacko house republican contingencies, to the Sherdog Mods. None of them seem to have a moral compass or even a moral diving rod, or just a moral fucking clue.

The few that stand by their principles Pence, Cheney, Kinzinger and Raffensberger (sp?) all get fucked while the people doing the most vile shit gain power and fame.

I'm go back to reading nothing but comic books and mayberry for good.

honestly I need to stop reading about the sordid and cromulent lives these people lead.

All of them from DJT and his jailed cronies, to Fani and her paid boyfriend incompetent prosecutor, to Karen and Stormy trying to make a living off of prostitution, blackmail and infidelity, to Mike avenatti, to the whacko house republican contingencies, to the Sherdog Mods. None of them seem to have a moral compass or even a moral diving rod, or just a moral fucking clue.

The few that stand by their principles Pence, Cheney, Kinzinger and Raffensberger (sp?) all get fucked while the people doing the most vile shit gain power and fame.

"Sherdog mods" <Huh2>

Just to be clear, you're talking about Dick Cheney, the ex Secretary of Defense and ex Vice President. The Dick Chaney that shot his friend in the face, and made his friend apologize for getting shot in the face. That Dick Cheney, correct?

Just to be clear, you're talking about Dick Cheney, the ex Secretary of Defense and ex Vice President. The Dick Chaney that shot his friend in the face, and made his friend apologize for getting shot in the face. That Dick Cheney, correct?
No Liz. But we’ve all shot a friend or 2 in our lives. And if that friend was at fault by jumping in front of your barrel they should apologize for ruining your shot and maybe even your whole hunting trip if they can’t control their bleeding and their moans scare off the pheasants

How does this relate to Trump at all?

How does this relate to Trump at all?
She was working on Trumps campaign and once she got pregnant by Miller whose wife and stripper side piece were also pregnant at the time, they fired her after she announced she was pregnant.So she is suing for being discriminated while being pregnant. So she sued the Trump campaign which was campaign ing for Trump. The law firm that represents Trump want to bail on him.
Cliffs she is suing Trump’s Presidential campaign.

The attempt to shoehorn Trump into a story that has nothing to do with Trump has made the OP complete gibberish and hard to tell what the story even is. Not interested in paying for the NYT and the OP is no help at all, so is this that a lawyer for a firm that handled a Trump case several years ago is longer involved in somebody else's paternity case several years later?

<{vega}>

Damn how many cases does Trump have?
I did not even know about this one.
Cliffs Jason Miller got 2 side pieces pregnant around the same time. Jason tricked the stripper side piece into drinking an abortion pill laden Starbucks drink but I guess the side piece working on Trumps campaign did not like Starbucks. So she got fired while pregnant.
Also this side piece’s kid , Jason Miller has claimed
Poverty and never paid child support. I will gladly wait for the what about personal responsibility anti abortion crew to chide Jason Miller about shirking his personal responsibility. Who am I kidding, those are the same Cafeteria Christian who worship a Bible Salesman who is a serial adulterer.
There's no liking this guy. If you want to call abortion murder this guy takes it even further by poisoning the side piece he was irresponsable enough to impregnate.

So they've just both hired the same lawyer?

Hell of a stretch.

they are/were molestini cheetolini's campaign lawyers.

they're bowing out now because they dont want to produce documents during the discovery process of a lawsuit against the trump campaign for discrimination and sexual harassment, and they have been refusing to do so from the get-go.

now, no longer being able to stall things out and 2 days after receiving a court order by the judge to turn over the documents, they've suddenly decided to bail out so that they themselves dont have to be held accountable and end up getting disbarred and perhaps even charged for refusing to cooperate with the discovery phase of the trial proceedings.

scumbags working for scumbags.

Last edited:
Does this even involve trump personally?

Last edited:
they are/were molestini cheetolini's campaign lawyers.

they're bowing out now because they dont want to produce documents during the discovery process of a lawsuit against the trump campaign for discrimination and sexual harassment, and they have been refusing to do so from the get-go.

now, no longer being able to stall things out and 2 days after receiving a court order by the judge to turn over the documents, they've suddenly decided to bail out so that they themselves dont have to be held accountable and end up getting disbarred and perhaps even charged for refusing to cooperate with the discovery phase of the trial proceedings.

scumbags working for scumbags.
Ok. So this doesn’t involve trump.

Ok. So this doesn’t involve trump.

it involves the trump campaign and the trump campaign lawyers. obviously nothing to do with trump other than the name. we all know how donald trump appreciates it when other people who have nothing to do with him use his name and brand. they're probably working for biden anyways.

but obviously the lawsuit has nothing to do with donald trump personally. its just more of his lawyers bailing out on him. i thought he only hires the best.

Last edited:
Back