Lauzon's stock is higher than ever

Joe is awesome. He's never lost 2 in a row so I hope he gets someone like Spencer Fisher or Bocek. I see Joe beating both in 2 fun fights

pretty sure Bocek retired recently

and dunno about Fisher

First Round Joe is one of the most exciting fighters ever.

I think First Round Joe retired on a high note after the Guillard fight. Pettis knocked him out in the first round, Varner wobbled him a couple times in the first round, and from the sounds of it, Miller beat him up pretty badly in the first round last week.

I'm a big fan of Lauzon, but let's be honest here: No one's stock rises with losses (unless you have the ability to generate hype with your mouth...Tito, Chael, etc).

pretty sure Bocek retired recently

and dunno about Fisher

If anything, Fisher retired. Lauzon vs. Bocek would be fun (so would Miller vs. Rafael dos Anjos, for that matter).

Lauzon's got a bit of a medical suspension at the moment, so maybe if/when Terry Etim beats Renee Forte in Feburary, they'll finally make Lauzon/Etim happen as the main or co-main event of a Fight Night.

I will always be a fan of Lauzon. He comes to fight with the type of mentality fighters should. He's old school in that regard. The UFC would be stupid to let him go. If they did I'd watch his fights in whatever org they were in.

First Round Joe is one of the most exciting fighters ever.

Says the guy who was probably on the edge of his seat screaming when Joe was locking in the triangle against Varner and going for the kneebar against Miller, both late in R3.

Lauzon is awesome but I feel like his stock was higher going to his match with Florian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back