Lauzon breaks down Palhares

People will shit all over this, but I liked Joe's little video timer! He's a geek at heart!

Great vid. He is seriously either completely retarded or a dick. Probably a bit of both though.

at least we know Lauzon is crazy now

defending UFC
defending Reebok
defending palhares
defending eye gouges

defending UFC
defending Reebok
defending palhares
defending eye gouges

Did you watch the video? He doesn't defend Palhares at all. He calls him a "d*ck" repeatedly.

Also I like J-Lau's training area in his living room. Very upscale.

Great vid. Scary to see how long Palhares holds some of these subs for. The guy should either be banned or fighters should refuse to fight him.

defending UFC
defending Reebok
defending palhares
defending eye gouges

c653328dc95de3c7d5007f897fe3f680.gif

defending UFC
defending Reebok
defending palhares
defending eye gouges

Someone didn't watch the video and looks like an idiot!.. Wanna guess who??..

Joe proving again to be one of the most likable guys in mma. Met him twice, dude is cool as hell.

I like Lauzon.

Seems like a nice kid.

*decides to wear Reebok gear to make homemade video criticizing the WSOF Champ*... Instanly loses credibility lol.

I think Lauzon better be careful before Palhares breaks him down.

Rousimar%20Palhares%20111.gif

*decides to wear Reebok gear to make homemade video criticizing the WSOF Champ*... Instanly loses credibility lol.

J-Lau is a company man and has exciting fights so it's unlikely he'll ever be cut and have to face Palhares in Bellator or WSoF.

Great breakdown I'd say. I think Lauzon would call him out regardless of where either of them fought. Palhares needs to LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOO!

Whatever. He is right. Palhares has a habit of cranking on subs for no reason. Add to that the eye pokes and this pretty much makes him the dirtiest fighter in MMA right now. There have been worse fouls or unsportsmanlike conduct but him constantly doing this just makes him a d*** as Lauzon described it.

inbe4 the anti-Lauzon "hurr durr sell out!" mental midget brigade shows up.

Oh, BRASIL WAND is already here. Too late.

Let palhares rematch hendo...it would be a battle of wills...
either palhares cranks it longer or he's going to see his past and his future flash before his eyes...
bispko11.gif

Back