Latifi is mad. Talks about DC

He is my fellow albanian but i dont like him saying thing like dc is avoiding him and stuff .

why doesnt this idiot shut up already??
Because fighting is now more about talking shit, rather than having a good win streak, skill, and a good resume. He knows he isn't the definitive #1 contender, so he has to talk shit to make noise.

The retarded MMA fan base these days loves a good fake rivalry, as long as people are super annoying with their shit talk... I'm sure if he keeps this up, he'll get the shot.

TMZ and Ilir.. thats a sight I thought I'd never see.

The latifi/gus/manuwa training triangle has clogged the lhw division. Each of them refuse to fight each other and have blocked rankings. Not only that but they demand title shots all the time. It's ridiculous.

I hope he realises that if DC decides to relinquish the belt that the UFC is gonna have Gus first in line to fight for the vacant belt

This guy is starting to sound as dumb as he looks. DC has been MORE active against much, much BETTER competition and is now injured and this stumpy gatekeeper is saying DC is holding up a division?

Go fight Gus or volkan and shut up

Back