Latifi is mad. Talks about DC

Sounds like he squats over a dragon dildo in front of a cardboard cutout of DC every night.

The sledgehammer would get broken in half and it isn't like he's on a crazy win streak either. He's literally fighting once a year.
bitch pulled out against glover and lost to blahowicz. not to mention got ko'd by bader even though he was winning that fight lmao.

He wouldn't even be good enough to be a gatekeeper in the division if guys like Bader and Phil Davis were still around whatever helps him sleep at night tho lol
he would beat davis imo but yea obviously not Bader.

ya'll haters can't handle Majestic Latifi
image.jpg

He wouldn't even be good enough to be a gatekeeper in the division if guys like Bader and Phil Davis were still around whatever helps him sleep at night tho lol

Chael smokes him too

That being said, he has a great point. HW and LHW are taking hostages cause the champ does not want to fight the contenders. It was the same with mcgregor in ftw and lw. It was the same with woodley, gsp (at mw) and bisping. But otherwise everything is great.

That being said, he has a great point. HW and LHW are taking hostages cause the champ does not want to fight the contenders. It was the same with mcgregor in ftw and lw. It was the same with woodley, gsp (at mw) and bisping. But otherwise everything is great.

Another reason LHW is being held hostage though is that you have 3 of the top 6 contenders who refuse to fight each other in Gus, Latifi and Manuwa. Hard to progress the division, with DC or not, when 3 top contenders won't fight each other either

This guy gets a win over OSP and now he thinks he deserves a title shot? Get the fuck outta here.

Lol, you gotta admire this guy trying to take the chance now that it's actually within reach.

I mean, he did destroy OSP in a brutal fashion while Volkan barely squeezed by with a split dec. So I can see where he's coming from too.

Lol, you gotta admire this guy trying to take the chance now that it's actually within reach.

I mean, he did destroy OSP in a brutal fashion while Volkan barely squeezed by with a split dec. So I can see where he's coming from too.

I agree. I've always liked Latifi and this might be the only chance he's got for a title shot, at least in the UFC anyways.

first he gets injured so he couldnt fight Glover and then he tries to talk his way to fighting DC? im a fan of Latifi but this is such BS

Latifi should fight more and improve his winning streak. Also his ranking is bloated

Call me when he beats someone.

Latifi should try not shitting the bed every time he gets a big fight

I have no sympathy for him, if he had beaten Bader there would be no issue
Instead we got 5 guys who have absolutely no business being anywhere near a title arguing over who has the best win against OSP
Fuck off

This is UFC fault. They are rewarding this kind of behaviour.

In the after-conor MMA everybody think they should talk crazy to get $hit they want

Is sad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back