Elections Last week Trump asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of chatter and posts from Trump supporters saying Biden will drag the US back into wars while Trump is oulling us out.

Last week Trump asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site. Sure seems like a desperate last minute attempt at either getting the Israel lobby to back his attempt to remain in the WH or to force people to back him against Biden because he becomes the war president. Remmember when Clinton attacked that baby milk factory in Sudan and the conservatives said it was Clinton trying to deflect attention away from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Fortunately he changed his mind after advisers informed him NOT to go ahead with an attack because of the risks of a wider conflict.

---

Trump asked for options for attacking Iran last week, but held off - source

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, with two months left in office, last week asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site, but ultimately decided against taking the dramatic step, a U.S. official said on Monday.

Trump made the request during an Oval Office meeting on Thursday with his top national security aides, including Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, new acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the official said.

Trump, who has refused to concede and is challenging the results of the Nov. 3 presidential election, is to hand over power to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden on Jan. 20.

The official confirmed the account of the meeting in The New York Times, which reported the advisers persuaded Trump not to go ahead with a strike because of the risk of a broader conflict.

"He asked for options. They gave him the scenarios and he ultimately decided not to go forward," the official said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-asked-options-attacking-iran-005104105.html

I wouldn't put it past Trump to start a war thinking it would somehow make the election invalid, the worst part for him would be that he'd leave a mess for Biden to clean up.

I'd also bet all the people who suck Trump off for his anti-war stance wouldnt bat an eye or hold him to account, just like they ignore his massive increase of drone strikes.

Trump gotta go ASAP. Reckless and unstable

It’s more likely the west goes to war under Biden rather than Trump. I’m not even a Trump supporter but you gotta give him credit for achieving good results with cooling international heads.

Supposedly he wanted to kill Bashar al-Assad at one point as well but Gen. Mattis slow rolled his idea and eventually talked him out of it.

The narrative he is this pacifist is a con just like him being a good buisinesses man, good negotiator, good christian, etc. He is as fake as his tan and his hair.

Last edited:
Lol trump didn’t bend the knee for our military industrial complex owners when he should’ve . He’s panicking.

don’t worry tho Biden and the establishment are loyal bottom bitches that will defend their M.I.C. Pimps till the Middle East is all ashes.

ANYMOUS SOURCE REPORTS TO THE NYT's

Trump was told options but decided against doing anything. Seems antiwar to me...

/thread

Biden won. I thought we were done with this whole TDS shit?

It’s more likely the west goes to war under Biden rather than Trump. I’m not even a Trump supporter but you gotta give him credit for achieving good results with cooling international heads.

Ya those photo ops with dictators and "peace deals" between countries who haven't fired shots at each other make up for the massive increase in drone strikes, not pulling out of the middle east and nearly provoking war with Iran by murdering one of their top generals.

If only named sources were reported, we'd never get any reports from within government administrations. Which is what you actually want: for Trump's ineptitude to simply not be reported on.

We'd never get Hunter Biden Laptops

I've been seeing a lot of chatter and posts from Trump supporters saying Biden will drag the US back into wars while Trump is oulling us out.

Last week Trump asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site. Sure seems like a desperate last minute attempt at either getting the Israel lobby to back his attempt to remain in the WH or to force people to back him against Biden because he becomes the war president. Remmember when Clinton attacked that baby milk factory in Sudan and the conservatives said it was Clinton trying to deflect attention away from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Fortunately he changed his mind after advisers informed him NOT to go ahead with an attack because of the risks of a wider conflict.

---

Trump asked for options for attacking Iran last week, but held off - source

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, with two months left in office, last week asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site, but ultimately decided against taking the dramatic step, a U.S. official said on Monday.

Trump made the request during an Oval Office meeting on Thursday with his top national security aides, including Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, new acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the official said.

Trump, who has refused to concede and is challenging the results of the Nov. 3 presidential election, is to hand over power to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden on Jan. 20.

The official confirmed the account of the meeting in The New York Times, which reported the advisers persuaded Trump not to go ahead with a strike because of the risk of a broader conflict.

"He asked for options. They gave him the scenarios and he ultimately decided not to go forward," the official said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-asked-options-attacking-iran-005104105.html

Man, you reeeeeaaaallly don't want President Trump to leave office without having started a war huh? So eager to add the "warmonger" title to everything else you claim about him. I'm willing to bet if a new war started under a Biden administration, you'd still blame Trump. Trump keeping the U.S. out of any wars will be a cornerstone of his legacy. Only someone with terminal TDS would be unhappy about that.

Man, you reeeeeaaaallly don't want President Trump to leave office without having started a war huh? So eager to add the "warmonger" title to everything else you claim about him. I'm willing to bet if a new war started under a Biden administration, you'd still blame Trump. Trump keeping the U.S. out of any wars will be a cornerstone of his legacy. Only someone with terminal TDS would be unhappy about that.

I got no delusions about Biden. I said on here that I did not like Dems picking him and said they made it even worse by picking Kamala. I would much rather they picked Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie.

I didn't 'vote' for Biden, I voted against Trump. And voting against Trump meant picking Biden.

Just because Biden won, does not mean we are gona give Trump a pass from now on.

Since when did you give Trump a pass on anything? For the past 4 years you've been moaning about him not being your President.

Seems like you secretly fantasize about the guy tbh.

Since when did you give Trump a pass on anything? For the past 4 years you've been moaning about him not being your President.

Seems like you secretly fantasize about the guy tbh.
I never once said he was not my President.

Back