Elections Last week Trump asked for options on attacking Iran's main nuclear site

Good fiction, although I doubt you guys know any countries, save, USA, Canada, Iran, Iraq and a few others. An attack from 90% of the countries on Earth would be from a place you guys never even heard of........

If ISIS doesn’t “suddenly” come back and no wars are declared in the first 6 months of Biden’s Presidency, then I’ll eat my words and call it a great idea to elect him.

Saddam has said long ago that he should be the one managing Iraq and that he will Make sure Iran cant go Nuclear.

Ya those photo ops with dictators and "peace deals" between countries who haven't fired shots at each other make up for the massive increase in drone strikes, not pulling out of the middle east and nearly provoking war with Iran by murdering one of their top generals.

Still no wars

Ya those photo ops with dictators and "peace deals" between countries who haven't fired shots at each other make up for the massive increase in drone strikes, not pulling out of the middle east and nearly provoking war with Iran by murdering one of their top generals.
You know troop levels are lowest they ever been in the Middle East since 2003 ?

Trump is purely transactional, vindictive and self obsessed.

It's a very dangerous moment as he's feeling humiliated, low value and eager to demonstrate strength. He's looking for victories.

The only upside is that even his super anti Iran team are thinking about their own political futures, while Trump seeks to see the world burn unless its him at the helm.

Trump is purely transactional, vindictive and self obsessed.

It's a very dangerous moment as he's feeling humiliated, low value and eager to demonstrate strength. He's looking for victories.

The only upside is that even his super anti Iran team are thinking about their own political futures, while Trump seeks to see the world burn unless its him at the helm.

I totally agree that Trump is self-obsessed.
But where does this idea that he wants “the world to burn” come from?

He had ample opportunities to go to war but didn’t, even though we know war time Presidents are almost guaranteed re-election.

Like I said, if ISIS doesn’t suddenly come back, and we don’t war in the first 6 months of Biden’s Presidency, I’ll come around.

I don’t see the issue here.

No issues with a lame duck president striking another country on tenuous grounds, in order to restrict the political options of his successor out of spite.

The more insidious telling would be that trump has been promised something by his donors to do take this course of action before he's booted out.

If only named sources were reported, we'd never get any reports from within government administrations. Which is what you actually want: for Trump's ineptitude to simply not be reported on.
So far you guys are like 0 for 28837483y62839484749497484, but this one...this one is real!

These CTs about Trump staging a wag-the-dog war to recruit the secret world-controlling Jewish cabal to help him remain in the White House are as fucking stupid as the conspiracy theories that Biden stole the election.

Probably because there is reliable intel that Biden tasked Harris with practicing her mullah blowjob technique.

Be careful because every tweet this doofus makes about someone else always comes true for himself.

Is this guy the anonymous source again?

201028-dhs-miles-taylor-jm-1547_abd4659a6b451eb12c4e5335027e1df9.fit-1240w.jpg

You hope he bombs a country for no reason?
this country promotes terrorism and i consider iran as a danger to the future of humanity,as long
as they remain their terror regime`s and won`t obey to us they need to be dealt before its too late

this country promotes terrorism and i consider iran as a danger to the future of humanity,as long
as they remain their terror regime`s and won`t obey to us they need to be dealt before its too late

Iran has never attacked another country and is under no obligation to obey the US. If terrorism is the metric then Saudis should've been attacked ten times already.

Iran has never attacked another country and is under no obligation to obey the US. If terrorism is the metric then Saudis should've been attacked ten times already.

Hey, Saudi Arabia is a great friend to America. ;)

Back