Last tristar fighter to win in the ufc?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Watching Garcia get knocked out today made me realize that Tristar has been struggling lately. These fighters all lost their most recent fights:

Garcia
Rory
Duffy
Markos
Mercier
Makdessi
Taleb
Jabouin
carmont

Am I the only one noticing this losing trend? Maybe I'm missing the winners?

The RED KING WILL RISE and bring order back to TRISTAR
tumblr_nrhg23mv821ub151ro1_1280.jpg

pretty sure Robert Whitaker moved to Tristar...won in November against Hall. But yeah overall they are in a slump

Nova Uniao is struggling a lot too which I noticed a while. Gadelha is probably their best bet.

pretty sure Robert Whitaker moved to Tristar...won in November against Hall. But yeah overall they are in a slump
He's done his last few camps in Australia; don't think he's done one at Tristar since moving to MW.

Firas Zahabi = John Kavanagh. Got luck with GSP and can talk some pseudo philosophy but isn't really that good of a coach to begin with.

Firas Zahabi = John Kavanagh. Got luck with GSP and can talk some pseudo philosophy but isn't really that good of a coach to begin with.
Do you think gsp would still be fighting today if he moved his whole training camp too greg jacksons?

Oh I didn't know Duffy trained at Tristar...I guess that makes him the most consistent finisher in the camp?

at some point a person has to think that it might be the fighters fault and not the camp. mma is chalked full of bullshit finger-pointing when fights are lost, no need to add more excuses.

at some point a person has to think that it might be the fighters fault and not the camp. mma is chalked full of bullshit finger-pointing when fights are lost, no need to add more excuses.

No one is pointing fingers here.

I'm happy about this thread only because when other camps (blackzillians or TAM) went through losing streaks people were quick to call em out. In fairness Tristar should be called out as well even though they are a liked camp here.

I noticed it too but like another poster mentioned TAM and Nova Uniao are in the same predicament.

Jacksons 3-12 since October
Nova uniao 4-6 since October
Tam are 4-4
TriStar about 2-4

That's just ufc

Jackson's by far on the worst run, it's not even close

Back