Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why regular citizens should be armed. Just one dude with a 9mm who knows how to place a shot center mass could put an end to this.
If he didn't access to a gun he would use a knife or a hammer

this sucks, vegas is a great party spot where everyone parties and has a great time.

This taints that fun. Sickos

I heard it was at a country music festival. Any truth to that?

If so, we're probably looking at black supremacist or the usual suspects (targeting whites).

Maybe, but we're a bit early for that... lol take it easy.

I'm sure you dislike it when the media jumps the white supremacist shark in the first 30 seconds they see violence.

Please don't play that game the other way.

Let's see and be thankful, as well as demand, that we always have that right to know what happened.

I'm going to give you a pass for at least reporting that. You're on top of it. God speed to them

Yeah, we don't wanna jump to conclusions that it's another fucking muslim terrorist attack. Wouldn't wanna do that at all.
Soo I at first was with you but now its reported that its a group of white guys???? unreal if true

Lots of conflicting reports about secondary shooting.

In regards to people already speculating: There's a coupe things to note... most events are indoor in vegas due to weather usually being extremely hot/cold. So before we jump directly to who did it based on the type of event, keep in mind that an open-air event with this many people may have just been optimum for the shooters to do the most damage. This is also the down-time for Vegas, meaning less events are happening.

Nobody is actually stupid here. We all can count on our fingers the likely suspect outcomes. But I just wanted to make it clear that the event itself doesn't indicate a type of victim necessarily. It was simply a perfect culling field for anyone who had this type of plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back