• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's from the west coast. They like to say "don't judge" while simultaneously being incredibly judgmental towards those that don't score high at the oppression olympics.

You went from reasonable to giant scumbag exceptionally quick itt.

It shouldn't be seen as "judgmental" to caution against uninformed reaction, especially when such reaction from a large enough amount of people can endanger innocents.

Didn't ISIS call for attacks to be directed exclusively at white people after Orlando? Because the media was able to spin that as a hate crime against gays. They wanted it to be clear that it was an Islamic terror attack on America. Doesn't get much whiter than a country music concert I guess. But we have no idea at this point if this has anything to do with ISIS, just speculating.

This thread has moved from denial to anger on Internet Hero's official copy of Kessler stages of grief index.
I mean it's Sherdog. 3 of our 5 stages of grief are fighting each other. The other two are logging in and staying logged into Sherdog.

I'm trying to stay somewhat awake while hearing the scanner but I'll go dark pretty soon. So.... hope they catch all suspects by the time I wake up.

Reports saying the person was actually inside the hotel and not at ground level.

People on social media who are listening to police scanners are saying 1 suspect down, possibly 2 more in custody. The 2 in custody are reportedly female? Others claiming "AMAs" meaning either Asian Male Adults or Arabic Male Adults. Lots of conflicting information around, still a total shitshow. Now reports of a second shooter at the 7th floor of the Mirage.
I'm hearing one is at /circus Circus which is almost the end of the strip. Iv'e only heard 1 shooter dead. but the news channels aren't saying much then.

been watchin the news since 10. Some guy said no one knew just thought they were fireworks at first. his female friend got hit in the shouder.

My husband and his family are gun enthusiasts so I've heard lots of different guns (pistols, rifles, semi automatics and even fully automatics). Very distinct sounds but I can totally understand how someone not accustom to guns may not recognize the sounds especially when at a concert.
Very sad for everyone affected, both directly and indirectly (victims and their families....it impacts some many people/families).

It amazes me that the simple concept of "people we know view this site may be in danger and need credible information" is lost in these times. And all for the sport of partisan bullshit?! Disgusting.

I never understand why people post the videos showing where they are hiding ... anyone with a phone can just go on twitter, see where you are and make their way over there with a rifle :p ...seems as if "LIKES" on social media is more important than their own lives or the lives of those around them

Unless I'm hearing echos I hear multible automatics going off and they sound different meaning different typs of guns i.e. more than one attacker.

What fucking scum....
It's hard to tell in a city echo sometimes sound like another shooter

DLHYbe6V4AALhxd.jpg:large
Incredible. This is the new 9/11 of our day.

Hey look who is back to strike up that blatant homosexual stalking on his tenth account...
RnODM8h.jpg

Try harder to mask how you're subhuman trash. Maybe go with funny memes so it's not so obvious you're retarded.

With automatic weapons like that, I would think this would have to be organized and backed by someone. A lone wolf type would be very surprising.
Not lone wolf at all. This was coordinated, so it required extensive training and dry runs.

I mean it's Sherdog. 3 of our 5 stages of grief are fighting each other. The other two are logging in and staying logged into Sherdog.

I'm trying to stay somewhat awake while hearing the scanner but I'll go dark pretty soon. So.... hope they catch all suspects by the time I wake up.
Get some sleep and stay safe

I never understand why people post the videos showing where they are hiding ... anyone with a phone can just go on twitter, see where you are and make their way over there with a rifle :p ...seems as if "LIKES" on social media is more important than their own lives or the lives of those around them

Yeah, maybe post it later after everything is done if one really feels compelled to post it. I would be to busy trying to either get away or help those that were injured (medical background here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back