Larry Wheels Accused of Domestic Abuse

Came in for the memes, seriously disappoint.
im-not-really-5b37ec.jpg

That's why I said I'm 60/40 in her favor. Given the evidence SO FAR.

Metoo has shined more skepticism on these stories now more than ever. I called it when it all started years ago. Crying wolf will just make real victims even more in danger of being prey...Because of fake bullshit people will be saturated with lies and the true ones will be thrown to the wayside. Mentioned this to a few lady friends and they took offense to it. One even stopped speaking to me because the common sense of it all was clearly too much for her misandrist mind to understand.

So I'm far from one of these metoo cultists.

If you followed his career...seen his vids and those where he teamed up with other athletes...You can see an undertone to it all. He has shown quite often, that he has sociopathic tendencies.

There is no age for evil. Just because he is a 24 year old that doesn't mean shit. There are 13 year old Somalian kids who will chop your head off for cash or food.
Somali kids who are socialized to kill for survival are different than Larry Wheels I reckon

Somali kids who are socialized to kill for survival are different than Larry Wheels I reckon

Oh sweet christ. I get it, he's your hero so he has to be innocent.

Just chalk his dick and suck it already man.<CerseiPlotting>

Larry seems a bit weird in every video I've seen of him.. so I would not be surprised to learn he's got some things going on.

lol every dude ive known that runs gear (excess amounts I aint talking about sherdog amounts) always ends up in some sort of domestic issue. the hormonal imbalances are real.

Eh who never had an end of the world fight with their long time gf.
Me - in 4 years of relationship-
But I am not a famous athlete who gets hit on and likely bangs hotties left and right.

It just seems mighty convenient that she has all the fixings to destroy his career and tarnish his reputation. Woman beater? Check. Man whore? Check. Fucking men? Check. It just seems contrived unless Larry really is a shit human being beneath all the tren and dbol.

If you’re a gifted athlete, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM WOMEN! They will destroy you or at least attempt to.

Or, maybe find a woman who is responsible, emotionally balanced and supportive. And if you are making money, try to find one with reasonably good prospects so there's a chance she likes you and not your money.

It just seems mighty convenient that she has all the fixings to destroy his career and tarnish his reputation. Woman beater? Check. Man whore? Check. Fucking men? Check. It just seems contrived unless Larry really is a shit human being beneath all the tren and dbol.
Why is it so hard to believe? Even without the tren and dbol, countless regular men beat their wives. Now add the fact that Larry is a celebrity who is on massive amounts of exogenous hormones and you increase the likelihood. He's also young and emotionally immature.

Nobody knows the details to conclude he's guilty or innocent either way. Either is just as likely. I don't know why you immediately come to his defense and disbelieve the girlfriend. I get it, false accusations happen- but this strange impulse to defend celebrity males from sexual allegations is really odd.

If you’re a gifted athlete, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM WOMEN! They will destroy you or at least attempt to.

Weird thing to say. How about don’t be a verbally/physically abusive piece of shit?

lol@mental health professionals. Glorified drug peddlers and baby sitters. If someone accosts you, you go to the authorities. Unless it wasn’t that serious and you wanted to smear them when the inevitable breakup happens.
You're an idiot

lol@mental health professionals. Glorified drug peddlers and baby sitters. If someone accosts you, you go to the authorities. Unless it wasn’t that serious and you wanted to smear them when the inevitable breakup happens.
:rolleyes:

I think if you're a man and you beat women, your woman, any woman, for anything other than an utter desperate self defense situation or they've just murdered your kids, you're generally a shit human

I can't listen to the video at work. What is he saying?

Back