Larkin vs Howard = Loser leaves town?

It's crazy how different their respective trajectories have been since then. Larkins handled Lawler pretty damn well.

I cant really remember it well but do remember it being very boring, might have to go back and rewatch that one

I cant really remember it well but do remember it being very boring, might have to go back and rewatch that one

It's been a while since I've seen the fight but from what I remember, if you were going for Larkins, you would of been a happy camper. He was beating Lawler to the punch pretty much every time and doing it in his spectacular variant striking method. Lawler kind of looked like he did for most of the mid-rounds of his second fight with Hendricks, only Larkins was landing better.

Like I said, that's how I remember it. I need to watch it again too.

I hope Larkin wins it, he's a fun striker to watch but so is Howard.

Hope it's just a good fight

It's been a while since I've seen the fight but from what I remember, if you were going for Larkins, you would of been a happy camper. He was beating Lawler to the punch pretty much every time and doing it in his spectacular variant striking method. Lawler kind of looked like he did for most of the mid-rounds of his second fight with Hendricks, only Larkins was landing better.

Like I said, that's how I remember it. I need to watch it again too.

I remember thinking Larkin won handily but remembered it being extremely boring (I actually thought Larkin out clinched/wrestled Lawler, if he outstruck him I'll definitely need to rewatch that again soon

Goodness I hope Larkin wins. Has a much bigger upside to him when he had the right mentality. If he does lose I agree he doesn't belong in the ufc. Howard is a tailor made for Larkin to show of his skill set. Slower less technical and much more mileage on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back