Large Blonde Chick at Pan Ams

There's a pic of her in Gladiator magazine from two minths ago. It is just a collage of pics froma NAGA tournament and I was like, man this blonde chick has some huge guns. If I can find the magazine and figure out how to use a scanner I'll post the pic. She's fighting for an armbar from mount and her opponent has her hands clasped trying to defend it. The blonde chick is flexing and it looks like :mad:

Man that's a large woman, maybe even bigger than the one I saw. Not sure...

WOW How much does she weigh???

not sure if thats the girl ur talkinga bout but i looked up the gaberiel chick from an earlier post so it might be her

That's her, Nicky. Here's the pick:
ana-carolina-vidal-gabriell.jpg

and here's a vid of her before she went blonde:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzKWli6OieE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzKWli6OieE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

man just from the thread title I knew exactly who you were talking about

:quote from Deuce Bigelow:

Thats a huge bitch!

I didn't know the German swim team had grapplers on it.

I didn't know the German swim team had grapplers on it.

Hey, hey, hey... easy there pall! :icon_chee

Just for your information this is the biggest star from our swim team in the last decade

:D

franziska_van_almsick14.jpg

Now take back! C'monC'monC'monC'monC'mon!!!!

In the match between her and the smaller woman pictured above, the smaller woman won:

The best match of the day came from the women&#8217;s purple belt open weight division. Ana Carolina Vidal, a small fighter from Gracie Humaita took on Gabriella Garcia of Macaco Gold Team (the same team as Gabriel Gonzaga). Garcia is a very large woman, towering over most men at the event in height and weight. Vidal, for her part, probably weighs about 130 pounds. Undeterred, Vidal locked up with Garcia and tenaciously went for the takedown. The crowd could not believe it as this David and Goliath encounter unfolded. Vidal refused to be taken down by the overwhelmingly larger Garcia, and eventually scored two points for a takedown of her own about midway through the match. After a brief pause in the action when Garcia&#8217;s knee appeared to be injured, the fight continued and Garcia seemed on a mission to take down Vidal in return for points to come out ahead. However Vidal displayed inspiring resolve and refused to give up her balance while Garcia pushed her around the mat like a rag doll. The whistle finally blew, giving Vidal the 2-0 win over Garcia while the crowd erupted with cheering for the victorious Vidal. This match alone will be worth buying the DVD in my opinion.

Back