News Lando Vannata re-signs with the UFC on a four fight deal

Nice for the fans, we need entertaining fringe/gatekeepers but he's got to be careful not to get too fucked up although he probably will get fucked up win or lose.

<{jackyeah}>

How the UFC got their groove back.

DistantSilentDrake-size_restricted.gif

And win.
Never seen a fighter with one ufc win in 5 fights get so much hype.
Just a bit of fun bro... but on the real... I can make an argument for 3 of his tie/losses being wins... & so it's just judges decisions that gives your point of view.

Have you ever felt like the judges got it wrong?

If those 3 fights I mentioned earlier had W's for Lando, would you feel differently about him?

This is a very important question because it is exactly the mentality that his fans are so passionate about. We are fans of fights... not records. We don't burden ourselves with bad calls & decision by judges. We determine what we know to be true.

Most blatantly, I think everyone at this point understands that Herb's knee to the head call (that deducted a point) was actually a knee to the shoulder.

216 knee to shoulder 2.JPG

So for you to be disenchanted by him because of his record... only shows that you are not in a full understanding of the actual fights themselves. I'm not cracking on you here... I get that he's not yet a top fighter that people would study... I'm just saying that I do study his fights & there's a lot more going on than just his record. Hope that makes sense. I'm not trying to call you out or anything... I'm just telling you what I see to be truth.

Hopefully he makes it that long. I love watching his fights, but I'm sure his brain is not a big fan of his style.

Just a bit of fun bro... but on the real... I can make an argument for 3 of his tie/losses being wins... & so it's just judges decisions that gives your point of view.

Have you ever felt like the judges got it wrong?

If those 3 fights I mentioned earlier had W's for Lando, would you feel differently about him?

This is a very important question because it is exactly the mentality that his fans are so passionate about. We are fans of fights... not records. We don't burden ourselves with bad calls & decision by judges. We determine what we know to be true.

Most blatantly, I think everyone at this point understands that Herb's knee to the head call (that deducted a point) was actually a knee to the shoulder.

View attachment 500013

So for you to be disenchanted by him because of his record... only shows that you are not in a full understanding of the actual fights themselves. I'm not cracking on you here... I get that he's not yet a top fighter that people would study... I'm just saying that I do study his fights & there's a lot more going on than just his record. Hope that makes sense. I'm not trying to call you out or anything... I'm just telling you what I see to be truth.
When does chapter 2 come out?

Are you one of those participation award millennials?
No
If the fights are entertaining why wouldn't you be hyped?
They are paid to fight. Win money is a "bonus"
Obviously it's better to win, but who cares about a 10 fight win streak when all the fights were boring?

I feel like Lando's skillset is better than his record suggests. Perfect candidate for a surprise resurgence IMO

Lol you got so salty over me pointing out the fact that Lando is 1-5 in the UFC that you wrote a book in response and resorted to insults.
I didn't get salty.

I simply reported facts. You thinking I got salty exposes you as a troll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back