News Lando Vannata re-signs with the UFC on a four fight deal

Are you one of those participation award millennials?
nah, he´s just a nornal fan tryin´to enjoy technical sequences during fights, unlike ya whose sole interest is about W/L in the wiki pages.

Just cause hes exciting doesn't mean he belongs in the UFC or is a UFC level talent. Theres plenty of exciting fighters in smaller promotions or regionals that never make it big because they simply arent that good. Lando is one such fighter.

Groovy, baby. He is a fantastically talented fighter and still young. Out of every fighter that was brought to the LW division as a rookie (not including guys like Eddie who were established champions), he had a harder fight path than anyone, and still came out with some great performances. Only one of his fights sucked and thats cuz the Klose wanted to hump and was like super glue all night. Admittedly, I think we all thought he would do better following the Tony fight but he got in lots of wars, fights a good deal and apparently was going thru a lot personally and has since evacuated from Jackson's. I am not sure about him being a champion but he certainly could become a top ten, and plus, guys like him should always have a spot in UFC, for every fight is like FOTY.

If he doesn't cut to 145 hopefully he gets some lower end LW's. Let him get some momentum back.

I agree. He’s been getting the Akiyama treatment - getting tougher fights after each loss. Inb4 Sexyama photos :)

Man this guy's record in the UFC is just plain weird. 2 draws, 2 losses and 1 win. Good signing regardless, but I thought he'd be the next big thing after merking Tony Ferguson like that (although he got subbed later), but no...he brings a shit ton of excitement inside the cage, though, gotta give him that.

UFC ignores top 5 contenders to make superfight.

Sherdog: "What a joke! How will MMA ever be take seriously If true contenders are just ignored for the sake of entertainment!!!"

UFC resigns guy with 1-3-2 record to a 4 fight deal.

Sherdog: "Great decision UFC! That guy always brings it!"

Back