Lamas vs. Sanchez @ Monterrey, Mexico

[YT]i0110-pjA_I[/YT]

Mexico card coming soon

Why? Not really excited for this match but I would go with Lamas on this one... I cant imagine Diego at 145, he already looked depleted at 155.

As in Diego? Wtf lol wasn't he at 185 for TUF? Now 145, dude has been in a lot of weight classes.

Lamas, easily. When was the last time Diego actually won a fight?I would argue it has been 5 years

Sooo that was the "big name fight" he was talking about?

huh...

weird fight. Im rooting for bad judging

Why cant Diego figure out its not that he is in the wrong weight class, its that the sport has passed him by.

His only wins lately have been terrible decisions.

Why cant Diego figure out its not that he is in the wrong weight class, its that the sport has passed him by.

Have you heard the guy talk? Fighting is probably the only thing he could ever do. He has to fight to hopefully make a living.

Lamas probably wins all three rounds and Sanchez comes out with the 29-28 split decision victory. Then Sanchez will start calling out McGOAT because he "beat" a top 5 featherweight. Bank on it.

Sanchez at 145? Didn't read any news abou that. Anyway, Sanchez 29-28 after Lamas wins all 3 rounds.

Lamas beats the breaks off of him so badly that not even Cecil Peoples could screw up the judging.

Where's your source ts?

God I wish theyd just reschedule Lauzon/Sanchez

Lamas takes this, Diego will be half-dead from the weight cut and it will affect his power and stamina. Pus Lamas is going to come out to prove a point after the beating he took from Mendes and getting a guy who's not really relevant.

Decisions he truly believes he won. Those punches have already caught up to him. Now it's just going to be how messed up he gets before/after his career is over. He has to be up there when it comes to fighters who have taken a lot of damage.

Have you heard the guy talk? Fighting is probably the only thing he could ever do. He has to fight to hopefully make a living.

Back