Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

Anyone with half a brain can see the fraud. I called it weeks ago.

I’m not seeing anything supporting fraud in AZ. I was completely prepared for Maricopa to change the lead temporarily

Broward Co FL on the other hand is breaking laws and shady as hell

Just be careful you don’t vote in folks there that drive those companies out. There is a reason they are moving into AZ

https://i.postimg.cc/3wNTdHzX/Tech.png

Tech.png

I’m not seeing anything supporting fraud in AZ. I was completely prepared for Maricopa to change the lead temporarily

Broward Co FL on the other hand is breaking laws and shady as hell
It will end up being rampant across the nation. Mark my words and mark them well.

That’s awesome. There is a reason that is happening. I’m happy for AZ. But make no mistake that can change. One only needs to look at once thriving areas that are nearly ghost towns now

CA is in the 2nd quarter of what I predict will be a massive exit of capital and wealth. Arizonans I hope understand it’s not magic companies are setting up shop in their state

It will end up being rampant across the nation. Mark my words and mark them well.

I’m not seeing it in AZ. I believe AZ is a much more capable and sane state. I doubt there is much corruption going on there

lmao

This post-election has been absolutely shameless. What a lawless and stupid political party these Republicans have become.
lawless..? that says it all

that's hilarious. Trump trying to force mcsally to say conspiracy theories she doesn't believe in.

Arizona is on the rise with top notch talented labor pool, educational infrastructure, business environment, quality of life, cost of living and supply of land. ASU has been named the most innovative university in the country the last four consecutive years by US News & World Report.

Intel has poured tens of billions into multiple semiconductor fabrication plants while locally HQed ON and Microchip have grown into multi-billion dollar firms. NXP, Qorvo, Marvell and Maxim Integrated all have a presence here. The IDEA project (Innovation, Discovery, Education and Arts) is under construction now as well for a bio-tech campus of five buildings covering 18 acres of land and 1.2 million square feet.

I meant the count, not the state itself.

They allow ballots to be mailed in on Election Day. This is normal. Lmao.

CA is still counting votes and were not hearing any crying.

Not normal to be counting days after election day while you judge what you need for your side to win. Hilarious after the wailing and gnashing of teeth we saw about Kemp in GA when they had no issues to speak of.

That’s awesome. There is a reason that is happening. I’m happy for AZ. But make no mistake that can change. One only needs to look at once thriving areas that are nearly ghost towns now

CA is in the 2nd quarter of what I predict will be a massive exit of capital and wealth. Arizonans I hope understand it’s not magic companies are setting up shop in their state

Yes, it can. Everyone has gradually followed INTEL from the early 1980s, the impact of that company is almost unquantifiable and part of why I show it show much love on here. People who talk shit have no idea what they're talking about. That image is actually just zoomed in on a specific area. Let's take a trip north to south... They are all tech industry.

Tch.png

#BeeHive @JonesBones

Last edited:
Yes, it can. Everyone has gradually followed INTEL from the early 1980s, the impact of that company is almost unquantifiable and part of why I show it show much love on here. People who talk shit have no idea what they're talking about. That image is actually just zoomed in on a specific area. Let's take a trip north to south... They are all tech industry.

T1.png

T2.png

T3.png

#BeeHive @JonesBones

I’m not sure if you are taking my posts the wrong way or confusing me with other posters

My only advice to AZ voters is do NOT vote out the mindset that has resulted in all of this investment in AZ

that's hilarious. Trump trying to force mcsally to say conspiracy theories she doesn't believe in.

you haven't posted without some sort of bullshit spam in how long? days weeks

I meant the count, not the state itself.

I know.

I’m not sure if you are taking my posts the wrong way or confusing me with other posters.

My only advice to AZ voters is do NOT vote out the mindset that has resulted in all of this investment in AZ

It's neither. I know what you're saying on the political front, and the state has done a lot to help itself reach this point; there's myriad reasons (a handful of them previously mentioned) for why it's started to take off in the manner it has.

Back