Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

I know.

It's neither. I know what you're saying on the political front, and the state has done a lot to help itself reach this point; there's myriad reasons (a handful of them previously mentioned) for why it's started to take off in the manner it has.

It’s pretty amazing what AZ has accomplished. It’s awesome

Hate to see it not continue due to a change in mindset. Honestly, I’m concerned on that front for AZ. But I’m not a resident so whatever

It’s pretty amazing what AZ has accomplished. It’s awesome

Hate to see it not continue due to a change in mindset. Honestly, I’m concerned on that front for AZ. But I’m not a resident so whatever

I was planning on moving back to North Dakota for a few years and then eventually over to Norway, but a there's a few obligations I have in the meantime and other things I'm going to wait and see pan out.

Post link of what trump has been wrong about plz

Trump on Putin "He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want," Trump said.

“Well, he's already there, isn't he?" Stephanopoulos responded, in a reference to Crimea, which Putin invaded in early 2014 and still hd.

Trump said: "OK -- well, he's there in a certain way.

"Non-Citizens Voting In Texas? "We Got Tons Of Them" Admits Polling Official On Undercover Veritas Video"
"A new video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas shows a Texas poll worker admitting that "tons" of non-citizens have been voting.

The video features an undercover Veritas operative asking whether or not her non-citizen boyfriend can vote in Tuesday's midterm election."
tons%20of%20daca.png

"One poll worker, Deborah Brooks-Wims tells the operative "If he has his ID that's all he needs. If he's registered."

"It doesn't matter that he's not a citizen?" asks the Veritas journalist. "No! No...."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-tons-them-admits-polling-official-undercover

"Non-Citizens Voting In Texas? "We Got Tons Of Them" Admits Polling Official On Undercover Veritas Video"
"A new video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas shows a Texas poll worker admitting that "tons" of non-citizens have been voting.

The video features an undercover Veritas operative asking whether or not her non-citizen boyfriend can vote in Tuesday's midterm election."
tons%20of%20daca.png

"One poll worker, Deborah Brooks-Wims tells the operative "If he has his ID that's all he needs. If he's registered."

"It doesn't matter that he's not a citizen?" asks the Veritas journalist. "No! No...."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-tons-them-admits-polling-official-undercover

James O’Keefe is the king of fake news.

Is Sinema single or something? She seems like she's putting a lot of work in to look hot.

I’m not sure if you are taking my posts the wrong way or confusing me with other posters

My only advice to AZ voters is do NOT vote out the mindset that has resulted in all of this investment in AZ

And what's that mindset exactly?

Sinema has actually been slightly favored to take this for months leading up to, it isn't some wild shock or fraud she's edging it. The special election for McCain's seat could very well see Double Dem representation in the US Senate come November 2020.

EDIT : OH wait! Nevermind. I misread that. You mentioned 2020 and it is a possibility, too.

you haven't posted without some sort of bullshit spam in how long? days weeks

Like I said in the other thread, the guy is a liberal Rolodex....no bias at all. Just tweets followed by “incredible”, “I can’t beleive it”, and “hilarious”

Back