• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Teh dork who got his bicep blown off is the one who painted the "defund the police" thing outside Milwaukee city hall.
Kinda funny, kinda not, but either way stop blocking the street you assholes.

070520_RepairDefundStreetBLM_025.jpg

Bullshit. You're all politically guided. If it was the opposite you'd be losing your mind flipping the script. You losers do it all the time.

I am not a particularly political person. I hate both sides. I believe in the constitution regardless of which political party or race. If a black male was being attacked by an aggressive pedi, a guy with a skateboard, and a guy with a Glock, I would support his right to defend his own life. You’re a fucking idiot

lol.

You folks have had a circle-jerk for 450 pages already...both sides of the argument have been argued so you suggest I start up the merry-go-round again?

No, thanks.

With the facts in evidence, I have come to the conclusion that Kyle is a murderous POS and that the verdict in his case was made in error. I believe he left his house with violence in mind, and that should have been enough to get him a murder charge. Who he ended up killing really doesn't matter, he planned violence and then carried it out.

You may think he's a "just white kid" and we will never agree.
/end

Come back in 20 years and regale us with what a model citizen Kyle has become. My guess is that he will demonstrate his nature again in the coming years.

Theres only been a handful of idiots like yourself that are apparently blind to the evidence both in the videos and presented in court. I am convinced you did not watch much, if any, if the trial, so your shut opinion means very little in this matter. Yeah, it doesn’t matter if he pulls a Zimmerman later in life because that does not alter the facts of the case as they currently stand

I don't vote stupid, I have no political affiliations. That's why you're in here "seething" as you nerds call it.

The first guy he shot threw a bag of underwear and socks at him. He had no gun.
You're "Seething" as the nerd above calls it.

On top of not being informed you’re also a liar.

lol. Again, even with video evidence you still don’t change your minds.
It’s okay little boy. Rittenhouse isn’t going to get you at night

I mean, I’m not sure what everyone is bitching about. Yeah the kid didn’t break any murder laws but he also was/is an idiot so that doesn’t make him innocent in the court of public opinion.

Considering Kyle embraced posing for pictures and cheesing and doing red carpet events after this event any whining about the public attention he’s receiving is only being done by idiots too. If he can’t handle the limelight he should stop asking for it.

Hey, have a parade for the cunt if you want to celebrate the fact that he got away with murder. He was then, is now, and will always be a POS. The fact that the guy he murdered deserved killing doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Kyle is a murderer. Lil' Kyle saw himself as Judge Dredd, and the inbreds applaud him for it.

If he was black/latino/native american/asian he'd be in jail, don't kid yourself. Ultimate white privilege in effect.

Rittenhouse is based as fuck. Props on how he handled things that fateful night, and props on how he's milking the fame after defeating that absurd trial. I hope he gets all the right wing snatch that he can handle.

A minor killing a violent pedophile that was attacking him. Can't ask for more sweet justice.

Legend.

I hope more follow suit when these violent lunatics take to the streets to destroy peoples livelihoods and attack people.

Rittenhouse is based as fuck. Props on how he handled things that fateful night, and props on how he's milking the fame after defeating that absurd trial. I hope he gets all the right wing snatch that he can handle.

A minor killing a violent pedophile that was attacking him. Can't ask for more sweet justice.

Legend.
Yes tell us more about how much you hate pedos by getting on your knees for a teenager and fantasizing about how much sex he has lmao.

Legend.
This sums up the moral depths on the right very well. Good job.

Yes, I think it is moral to be able to defend yourself against an attacker.

This sums up the idiocy of shitlibs where they give the criminals all of the leverage, where you are supposed to just allow them to attack you.

Dumb fucks.

Run up, get done up.

This sums up the idiocy of shitlibs where they give the criminals all of the leverage, where you are supposed to just allow them to attack you.

Dumb fucks.

Run up, get done up.
Yeah you’re not actually making it any better lol

Dumb fucks.

Run up, get done up.
lmao do you wear a lot of Under Armor and Fox by chance?

Hey, have a parade for the cunt if you want to celebrate the fact that he got away with murder. He was then, is now, and will always be a POS. The fact that the guy he murdered deserved killing doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Kyle is a murderer. Lil' Kyle saw himself as Judge Dredd, and the inbreds applaud him for it.

If he was black/latino/native american/asian he'd be in jail, don't kid yourself. Ultimate white privilege in effect.
So you are ducking answering the question?

Yeah you’re not actually making it any better lol
OK? What am I supposed to be ashamed about?

I'm not trying to make anything "better" I don't care if you don't like my stance. LOL.

It's a pretty simple concept. People should be able to defend themselves against an attacker. If you believe otherwise, you should be trying to make things better.

The right lol....

We had a poll on this forum before the verdict and it overwhelmingly agreed he was not guilty and at most should get a weapons misdemeanor, even among the majority of folks who absolutely hate the right and disliked what rittenhouse stood for.

Teh dork who got his bicep blown off is the one who painted the "defund the police" thing outside Milwaukee city hall.
Kinda funny, kinda not, but either way stop blocking the street you assholes.

070520_RepairDefundStreetBLM_025.jpg

I got shot in the bicep once. However, the bullet shattered into hundreds of small fragments when it collided with my rock hard bicep.

On top of not being informed you’re also a liar.

lol. Again, even with video evidence you still don’t change your minds.
It’s okay little boy. Rittenhouse isn’t going to get you at night
Rosenbaum is the guys name. When did he have a gun?

I am not a particularly political person. I hate both sides. I believe in the constitution regardless of which political party or race. If a black male was being attacked by an aggressive pedi, a guy with a skateboard, and a guy with a Glock, I would support his right to defend his own life. You’re a fucking idiot
Shut up stupid, we've seen your threads.
And I never said he deserved to be guilty. I'm saying the way he is treated by his supporters would be the complete opposite if he was a Biden loving maniac.

Rosenbaum is the guys name. When did he have a gun?
Why would he have needed a gun?

Yet another person who ducked a post from last page.

When you try to grab a loaded firearm from someone, it's instantly justification, and that is written in law, to respond with deadly force.

Moreso when prosecution witnesses admit "yes, Rosenbaum threatened to kill rittenhouse if he could get him alone and then chased him across 4 parking lots trying to grab his gun"

Back