Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

TS pulling from the radical left wing playbook here.

If he was black... (insert strawman fallacy).

How about you post up all the quotes from the left wing media blatantly lying about the case?

I can't imagine how far down the scale of humanity you have to be to decide stay home while lawless thugs are burning and rioting in an American community when you have an AR15, and are only a short distance away and available to lend support...

Agreed

Hopefully, he earns millions and is able to begin getting his life back.

No amount of money makes up for having gunned down two people even in self defense it's just not something you want to have to do.

totally agreed, but taking of the life can not go unpunished, whether intentional or not, otherwise we will have a society full of these incidents using this case as precedent.
What are you even talking about? Killing someone in self defense isn't a crime. Therefore no punishment is warranted. There was just a long trial that you didn't pay any attention to until it was over. Precisely to find out if it was self defense or if a crime was committed.

Yeah anybody that goes down to a riot with an AR15 has some problems making good life choices.
Why? I keep seeing you and others make these blanket statements but not explain you're reasoning. We're allowed to open carry. We're allowed to support and defend our communities. We're allowed to use weapons in self defense.

Rioting and looting however, are firmly against the law. Where's all the judgment for the people that were actually there to commit criminal acts?

I don't know, I don't think "sweet kids" are caught on video beating up teenage girls. I dont think "sweet kids" would have a video of them expressing their desire to shoot others. I don't think "sweet kids" are out driving without a license and speeding putting the lives of innocent people at risk.

Based on the above if his name was Trevon he'd be called a "thug" by the right that embraces Kyle.

Ok now use that same energy to condemn the serial child rapist and other ADULT criminals who were enacting a whole pogrom on innocent civilians.

And quit using dead black people to justify your partisan fetishism. Y'all make better milestones than allies.

No amount of money makes up for having gunned down two people even in self defense it's just not something you want to have to do.

No, but it did happen. He will have to find his own way to make his peace about it all. He should be compensated for his name being slandered and everything him and his family have been put through.

If it was just the WR, that wouldn't be a problem; we had 17 people vote in the poll that the prosecution had proved murder beyond reasonable doubt. That means they were Trolling or genuinely retarded, but it's a tiny amount.

Rosenbaum has been referred to as a hero by a much wider group of left-wingers. A GoFundMe page raised $26,000 for his funeral. There's another page that states they stand with Rosenbaum and they don't care he raped five children. Hollywood celebrities have called him a hero.

The Left is quickly losing any moral authority it possesses.

I've never seen anybody call him a hero. Which celebrities?

I want to see a black kid shooting a bunch of people and then being called a sweet kid.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 18-year-old who was acquitted by a Wisconsin jury last Friday of all charges in his fatal shooting of two men, gave his coveted first television interview Monday night to Fox News prime time host Tucker Carlson, who hailed him as “bright, honest, sincere, dutiful and hard-working — exactly the kind of person you’d want many more of in your country.”

Carlson and Rittenhouse established a friendly rapport throughout the conversation, even sharing moments of levity.

“What a sweet kid. I think that comes through loud and clear,” Carlson told Fox News viewers during a break in the interview. “Imagine putting that kid in jail.” Both laughed knowingly after the host made a pointed reference to how Rittenhouse “drove back across state lines, as we’re now calling it,” to turn himself in — a subtle gibe at critics who have emphasized that Rittenhouse ventured armed into the middle of a conflict in a community where he did not live — and bantered about Rittenhouse’s weight gain after leaving jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/11/22/kyle-rittenhouse-tucker-carlson-interview/

and the democrats are praising A GAY PEDO RAPIST...which one is better?

Delusional post. How many timew have the MSM downplayed criminals and called them shit like gentle giants, a good kid just trying to go to college, Obama's son, etc
The exact same number of times the MSM chose to bring up their criminal record and drug history, showed video of him pushing a stow clerk and taking cigars, showed pics of him holding a gun and talked about him smoking weed..... Oh wait that was a delusional post I responded to as if you think right leaning outlets aren't a part of the MSM.
Ok now use that same energy to condemn the serial child rapist and other ADULT criminals who were enacting a whole pogrom on innocent civilians.

And quit using dead black people to justify your partisan fetishism. Y'all make better milestones than allies.
Why would I do that when this thread is about Rittenhouse and his character? The original post made mention of "if he was black....."

I don't find Rittenhouse case to be a political issue, it's strictly self-defense. But when people want to bring up his character then the negative needs to be brought up.

No, but it did happen. He will have to find his own way to make his peace about it all. He should be compensated for his name being slandered and everything him and his family have been put through.

I agree honestly but he also needs to examine his life choices because that was very stupid going down there like that.

Why? I keep seeing you and others make these blanket statements but not explain you're reasoning. We're allowed to open carry. We're allowed to support and defend our communities. We're allowed to use weapons in self defense.

Rioting and looting however, are firmly against the law. Where's all the judgment for the people that were actually there to commit criminal acts?

I mean..... running towards a bunch of dangerouse idiots who are violently breaking the law is stupid on its face. Nobody does that unless there is something wrong with them.

And I have risked my life more than once to protect the week but that was in a clear case of someone being bullied or threatened or beaten or strangled by aggressor. I'm not afraid of violence at all.

But going to a riot you don't have to be at and bringing a loaded weapon is just plain stupidity. His life has been profoundly negatively impacted by this and he has killed two people in the process and im not saying that to save their lives here but his. There are few lives that this experience doesnt downgrade obviously.......

Killing people is not a positive experience.

He wasn’t wrong.

he came off as a sweet kid. A complete nerd. He just happened to act appropriately in a situation I wish he wasn’t in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back