Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

<mma3>
This defense is so beyond ridiculous. Especially when someone makes that symbol in front of a camera.
Did anyone in that photo get punched in the arm right after?
No.
Now that you ve looked at the pic and seen Rittenhouse’s fucking Asshole Hand, am I supposed to drive to your house and punch you in the arm? :rolleyes:

Give me a break.
https://www.firstpost.com/world/ok-...ish-groups-hate-symbols-database-7407931.html
You’re literally falling for a gag. Next you’ll be mad at white paper

Even if right wingers are just trolling with this “ok” sign thing, they are feeding right into the narrative by doing so which is fucking idiotic.

so either way they’re stupid

lol it has nothing to do with the circle game, is specifically about getting someone to look at a circle held the opposite direction below your waist, and if they looked you got to punch their shoulder. And if they stuck a finger in it without looking they got to punch you.

But yeah sure, packs of random right wing military guys just pallin around with a child they don't actually know because he shot people, then just all deciding to make it seem like they are white power. Such a clever meta troll my brain can barely handle it.

I guess I should have said most people throwing it up now are trolling. I'm not going to pretend to know why they are doing it, just giving my 2 cents based on what I've scene and the amount of trolling that has spilled into real life. Not every "right wing military guy" is a white supremacist tho. Are there real white supremacist using it? Probably. These people are probably gun rights supporters having someones back for being wrongfully accused when the videos show clear self defense.

LMAO. Do people really think thats a white power symbol!??? Oh man, what did i miss.

That is not a white power symbol, its a military thing. It literally symbolizes an asshole. Its a long running joke in the military if someone gets you to look at the asshole they get to punch you but if you put your finger in it first you get to punch them. Its been going on forever.

Who the fuck said this was racist?

K + K = K

Even if right wingers are just trolling with this “ok” sign thing, they are feeding right into the narrative by doing so which is fucking idiotic.

so either way they’re stupid

Doesn't use proper grammar nor correct punctuation, yet calls others "stupid".

Nice self ownage bro.

You’re literally falling for a gag. Next you’ll be mad at white paper
And the gag is what? “Look how funny it is when I make people think I’m a despicable, racist white supremacist?”

And the gag is what? “Look how funny it is when I make people think I’m a despicable, racist white supremacist?”
Lol no. Not at all. That’s you thinking it’s WS when it’s just 4 Chan. Among that up and you idiots believing it because you give in to hysterical nonsense. You are a Hoover

Lol no. Not at all. That’s you thinking it’s WS when it’s just 4 Chan. Among that up and you idiots believing it because you give in to hysterical nonsense. You are a Hoover
Wow he really showed us.

Well you guys do love going hysterical over anything that can be perceived as racist. As you’ve shown here as well, Hoover
I’m “hysterical” because I’m offering criticism? The hand sign is listed as a symbol of hate by the Anti Defamation League. When someone uses that sign in that fashion, a whole lot of people are going to think they’re a white supremacist piece of shit.
I fail to see how the joke is on us.
But hey, when you’re far right, trolling people is about all you’ve got, so knock yourself out.

I’m “hysterical” because I’m offering criticism? The hand sign is listed as a symbol of hate by the Anti Defamation League. When someone uses that sign in that fashion, a whole lot of people are going to think they’re a white supremacist piece of shit.
I fail to see how the joke is on us.
But hey, when you’re far right, trolling people is about all you’ve got, so knock yourself out.
The ADL wants to keep its self relevant aka keep the money coming in. Have they actually done anything useful in the last say 20 years? They’re just jumping in this nonsense as it actually benefits them to do so. You’re calling for a con and it’s sad that you believe it as much as you do.

lol at people defending Kyle Rittenhouse White Power symbol by making up their own meaning for that symbol

<mma3>
This defense is so beyond ridiculous. Especially when someone makes that symbol in front of a camera.
Did anyone in that photo get punched in the arm right after?
No.
Now that you ve looked at the pic and seen Rittenhouse’s fucking Asshole Hand, am I supposed to drive to your house and punch you in the arm? :rolleyes:

Give me a break.
https://www.firstpost.com/world/ok-...ish-groups-hate-symbols-database-7407931.html

Shall I post 1,000,000 pictures of Liberals and prominent Democrats giving the okay sign?

5cf9aa30eb2b3.image.jpg

pjimage-2-e1514957803981.jpg

Should I post hundreds more?

The whole point of trying to make that symbol racist was because it was the most INNOCENT thing possible. It requires full retard to equate it with anything related to hate. It exposes brainwashed partisan people. It lets us know who all the unthinking robots are.
rts1y6zd.jpg

5660235_103019-kgo-ap-kamala-harris-img.jpg

You could be right but....and here me out...maybe Barack Obama and AOC are White supremacists! That would be the ultimate troll job.
Shall I post 1,000,000 pictures of Liberals and prominent Democrats giving the okay sign?

5cf9aa30eb2b3.image.jpg

pjimage-2-e1514957803981.jpg

Should I post hundreds more?

The whole point of trying to make that symbol racist was because it was the most INNOCENT thing possible. It requires full retard to equate it with anything related to hate. It exposes brainwashed partisan people. It lets us know who all the unthinking robots are.
rts1y6zd.jpg

5660235_103019-kgo-ap-kamala-harris-img.jpg

Really? The okay sign? God some of you fucking people are fucking stupid when it comes to wanting to believe something.
The okay sign turning into white power is the weirdest shit ever, and a sign of how unhinged race hustlers and race theory really is

Also this thread still going with people rehashing their old points over and over again and not budging an inch is a sign of how unhinged people are on the dog

Any real updates on ole kyle and his case or is it just the normal pissing contest in here?

Back