KTFO by LHK + RHK Combinations

Daron probably has some of the best kicks in the UFC, not all power but little to no windup.
Daron+Cruickshank+Body+Kicks+Henry+Martinez+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

CruickshankDetroitSuperstar.gif

that was funny as fuck when he kept throwing that kick over and over again, some ufc undisputed shizz

Daron probably has some of the best kicks in the UFC, not all power but little to no windup.
As a general rule of thumb, strikes which are not telegraphed are farrrr better than more destructive blows that you can see coming.

He is one of the best kickers in the UFC for sure. Too many people misconstrue kicking power for kicking skill (not accusing you of that but it's pretty common). For example I would say that Katsunori Kikuno is a better, more technical kicker than Manhoef even though Manhoef could kick down a redwood.

Pettis and Saffiedine are up there as well.

Last edited:
that was funny as fuck when he kept throwing that kick over and over again, some ufc undisputed shizz
Eh, watch some Lumpinee fights, "doubling up" on kicks happens all the time because guys tend to expect multiple kicks to come from alternating sides, which may expose them to your second kick as they attempt to defend another.

Regardless, that dude was hurt so badly it didn't really matter what Crook was doing.

Daron+Cruickshank+Body+Kicks+Henry+Martinez+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

See Erick? One the kick hurts the other guy, keep kicking. Don't be afraid to button mash.

See Erick? One the kick hurts the other guy, keep kicking. Don't be afraid to button mash.
He did try to, it just seemed like he was hoping for a 30-second breather between kicks while he had the prospect of polishing off a very angry Matt Brown to deal with instead.

diaz%252520vs%252520condit%252520UFC%252520143.gif

its not a lhk and its not a ktfo but its the closest shit i can think of what youre asking for.

diaz 1, 2 and 5

KTFO get thrown around loosely. And it's not a common occurrence to pick favorites. It's more like "hey, remember THE TIME when that guy threw two alternating head kicks in a row?"

Cruikshank is amazing! Why was he the underdog? His KOs over Martinez, Rio and Koch are some of the best in UFC history.

bart vale vs ken shamrock

He did try to, it just seemed like he was hoping for a 30-second breather between kicks while he had the prospect of polishing off a very angry Matt Brown to deal with instead.

i like this phrase, sums up matto brown pretty efficiently

i love cruikshank's striking, i noticed he fired off two kicks from two different sides and was like whoa, more people need to do that shit (people who can like Machida pettis etc)

fuck you, you look like aids and cancer

Dude, don't be angry because some random person in the internet doesn't like people flailing their arms and legs like a moron. Spend your energy with something else.

I've seen condit do Low left leg kick to high right head kick [i think] and it was a thing of beauty

Back