Kron Gracie criticises Online Belts, Gracie University, Rener and Ryron Gracie..

curious on potential match outcomes:
kron vs rener
kron vs ryron
kron vs prime rickson

do we have any kron vs galvao matches? maybe that gives us a glimpse of kron vs ryron

You realize that Rener and Ryron are like 8 inches taller and maybe 50 lbs heavier than Kron. That and Kron went on the record saying Rickson is still better than him.

But who knows. You'd have to watch them roll and take score.

You realize that Rener and Ryron are like 8 inches taller and maybe 50 lbs heavier than Kron. That and Kron went on the record saying Rickson is still better than him.

Rickson by armbar

so you think rener and ryron could both beat Kron?

in my white belt yrs i might have jumped on the bandwagon

in my blue belt yrs i might have been offended by it and argued on forums.

in my purple belt yrs i continued to find this distasteful but deffered to angry blue belts

in my brown belt yrs i dont care anymore have enough trouble staying motivated let alone bitching about other people

in my white belt yrs i might have jumped on the bandwagon

in my blue belt yrs i might have been offended by it and argued on forums.

In my purple belt yrs i continued to find this distasteful but deffered to angry blue belts

in my brown belt yrs i dont care anymore have enough trouble staying motivated let alone bitching about other people

+1.

Not the juice guy...he would be all cramped from the bag of apples he just drank...

Back